• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One year here on CP

Congrats on 1 year, and thanks for the contest. Here is my guess: $ 146.00.

I've only been a member for a month, but congrats on your 1st year. Hopefully there will be many more.

and great contest too!!!

Congrats on your 1 year anni, Seth. You were a more than generous BOTL to me in the Newbie Sampler Trade we participated in awhile back. I'm gonna guess $215.

Congratulations on your Anni. Seth.... here's to having an even better second. Thanks for the contest, I guess..... $441.

Congrat's on the Anniversary Seth!!!!
No guess for me but I may have a cigar or two for you to help celebrate :whistling:

$135

Congrats! I just surpassed a year as well.

The total of the slips in my desk drawer was $431. Looks like the winning post is this:

Congratulations on your Anni. Seth.... here's to having an even better second. Thanks for the contest, I guess..... $441.

I will get these and the sticks to the troops out Tuesday. Thanks to all who played.

Seth

Congrats on the win DeVonn!!

Thanks again for the contest Seth and congrats!

Thanks guys. Man Seth.... $431 in shipping? :0 Imagine the combined value of the actual sticks shipped? Very generous indeed. Congratulations and thanks again for the contest Seth! :thumbs:

Damn! How many boxes was that?

Congrats to the winner and to you for your anniversary.

The total of the slips in my desk drawer was $431.
Seth

One year already? wow.

Crap, to late, and my guess was way off at 220.80$

Thanks for the fun Seth!

Rob

Edited 'cause im stupid

yeah i did a box a week @4.60 shipping and it was 239.20 so he basically was at appox 2 boxes a week average for the year

edit: congrats on the year

Congratulations on your anniversary and many more. :thumbs:

I have to add the JFields rule, one guess per person ;)[/size][/font]

Just had to go there didn't ya bro. :sign:

I added all of mine up from the last year and a few months.....................well, nevermind.......I don't need the wife to ever see that evidence. :whistling:

Congrats bro!

Edit to add: Guess I took too long to guess.