• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One Year of CP!

cuppajack

Today marks my one-year anniversary of joining this site, and I want to extend a heartfelt thank you to all the members who have made this place like a 2nd home to me.

Every person I've had the pleasure of dealing with, talking to, and learning from over the past year here has been uncommonly kind and generous and it really makes me feel better about pretty much everything to see that a community as close-knit as ours can exist in the cold and unforgiving internets.

I've got to play in a few passes, scored some awesome deals, run and participated in Splits and GBs and smokes dozens and dozens of great cigars. And while I've only had the pleasure of meeting one BOTL in-person, I hope that this next year will change that.

Some of My favorite Reviews I've written over the past year:
Don Pepin Black Label
Monty #4 and Cabaguan C&C Review
First WOAM
LGC Wavell: An Old Favorite
God of Fire DC: One of the best of last year
Black and Mild: One of the Worst
and, my favorite review to pimp, the infamouse WOG review

And now a little contest for a modest 5er:
Simply guess the number of unique vitolas that I've smoked and recorded in my smoking journal since this date last-year. One guess per person, closest w/o going over takes it I'll accept guesses until someone nails it or Friday at Noon PDT.

Thanks again CP!
Looking forward to the nest 366 days...

Congrats on 1 yr!

I will guess a modest 45. Thanks for the contest :thumbs:

COngrats on the year, and thanks for the contest. How about 36!

Congratulations on the 1 year!

THanks for the contest! :thumbs:

How about 58.

Congrats on one year!

Thanks for the contest.

Seth

CP has a way of expanding your horizons so I'm gonna guess 101.

Thanks for the contest!

Congrats on the year, heres to many more!

My Guess - 38