• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One Year on CigarPass

Yesi

Unfortunately, I don't get a chance to post or participate in CP acitivies as much as I would like to, due to a lot of crazy events going on in the past year. That's doesnt mean CP isn't important to me, because it is. I've explored a fair share of cigar forums since I started smoking four years ago, but this is the forum where I have felt most welcomed and feel the strongest ties to. CP is an amazing community and I'm lucky to be apart of it. I have met some wonderful people here, even a few who I expect to be lifelong friends. I've also learned TONS of things here, thanks to some very knowledgable folks. My tastes in cigars has changed considerably in the past year....let's just say my palate is a lot more sophisticated (expensive!) now thanks to you guys :laugh: I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who has made my experience here so memorable and worthwhile.

If I haven't met you yet...hi there! And if you know me, I hope you're not sick of me yet, because you'll probably be seeing me around more often!

Happy Anniversary Yesi, one year down, many more to come right?

Glad to hear it. I thought we'd run you off. Must be hard to be a woman and a member of a Boy's club.

Doc.

Congrats on the one year anniversary, Yesi. Don't let these ruffians scare you off....my guess is that you're lots tougher than that......:p

Cheers - B.B.S.

Grats Yesi! I hope you have more time to spend with us in the future. And yes 2010 was a pretty wild ride.

It's good to see you postin' Yesi and hopefully we see you soon at Schlesinger's one of these Thursday evenings as well. Congrats on the one year anniversary.........

Congrats! One of my first cigar smoking experiences was a 5-pack of Dutch Masters bought at the local drug store. Yeah, things do change. Makes you wonder if they are for the better or for the worse, heh.

Thank you everyone, I do appreciate it. All your comments have made me smile...very much needed after this chaotic week! :D

Happy Anniversary Yesi, one year down, many more to come right?
Thank you. Yes, many more! I plan to stick around for a while.

Glad to hear it. I thought we'd run you off. Must be hard to be a woman and a member of a Boy's club.

Doc.
Run me off? Nah....if nothing I've seen here has scared me yet (and Ive seen some pretty wild stuff go down on this forum!) I don't think anything can at this point. :laugh: Funny you mention that. I debated joining CP (for a year!) because I had the impression it was a boys club and I would feel unwelcome here. Makes me laugh now that I think about it, CP is the most welcoming community I've been on.

Congrats on the one year anniversary, Yesi. Don't let these ruffians scare you off....my guess is that you're lots tougher than that......

Cheers - B.B.S.
Ha, I won't...and thank you! Yes, tough as nails :)

It's good to see you postin' Yesi and hopefully we see you soon at Schlesinger's one of these Thursday evenings as well. Congrats on the one year anniversary.........
Thanks, Charlie! Im on the West Coast again, but I'll be back in NY sometime within a few months. I'll try to find a way to make it out there again. I miss having a cigar with you and the crew at Schlesingers!

Congrats! One of my first cigar smoking experiences was a 5-pack of Dutch Masters bought at the local drug store. Yeah, things do change. Makes you wonder if they are for the better or for the worse, heh.
I remember smoking RPs and thinking they were the best thing ever. (Nothing against Rocky Patel, he makes a few decent sticks, but you know....) Oh, how times have changed. After how much we become invested in this hobby (emotionally and financially) it does make you wonder if ignorance is bliss sometimes :laugh:

Happy 1 year Yesi, always nice to see you on CP.