• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

online cigar stores, never used them before

CrnrPokt

Good evening to all,

I have a question in regards to the cigar stores online and how reputable they are about selling real cubans? Has anyone run across or used them personally and gotten the real thing? If so, would you mind sharing the websites? Prices?

Thanks in advance

I see it, but I don't believe it.

Doc.

Since you've been a member here for less than a week, I'll not make any popcorn references, as hard as that may be.

A bit of advice, read, then read some more, and when you're done ....

read some more!

Cuban cigars are illegal in the USA, in case you're not aware of it. So if someone pointed you to a site that would actually ship them into this country, they would be in violation as well.

By the way ....... READ MORE, post less.

This is a great place to learn a great deal about cigars, and meet some great folks, but you have just stepped on your d**k. Now you have a couple of choices ... learn from this and move on, folks here don't carry a grudge for too long, or you can rail against the system and provide a lot of entertainment.

Your choice, and good luck!

Good evening to all,

I have a question in regards to the cigar stores online and how reputable they are about selling real cubans? Has anyone run across or used them personally and gotten the real thing? If so, would you mind sharing the websites? Prices?

Thanks in advance

I don't know.

no.

Not required.

Not required.

Not required.

Are there any other questions?

Sorry guys, didnt see that info just provided in the link. Excuse the newbie ignorance.

Not even JR or Holts and the like? They carry a nice selection of imported cigars!

this is probably out of my league since I don't smoke cubans but..... what the hell.

Why go for cubans when there is a large selection of good non-cuban cigars that are EASILY ACCESSABLE? I understand that cubans are good smokes, but on the off chance that you do buy some, and actually don't like them, what are you gonna do with the rest?

If you are already doubting the online retailers that deal in cuban cigars, then you already decided not to buy from them. Just take a trip to a country that doesn't have an embargo against cuba during your vacation and have at it there.

ok, now you veterans can pop some orville for me.

edited -

Not even JR or Holts and the like? They carry a nice selection of imported cigars!

just wanted to add don't forget about cigarbid.com

this is probably out of my league since I don't smoke cubans but..... what the hell.

Why go for cubans when there is a large selection of good non-cuban cigars that are EASILY ACCESSABLE? I understand that cubans are good smokes, but on the off chance that you do buy some, and actually don't like them, what are you gonna do with the rest?

If you are already doubting the online retailers that deal in cuban cigars, then you already decided not to buy from them. Just take a trip to a country that doesn't have an embargo against cuba during your vacation and have at it there.

ok, now you veterans can pop some orville for me.

edited -

Look up! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I would hope that no one would actually hold a grudge simply because someone asked a question. I would hope that no one here is that petty.

We were all Newbies at one time and we were all ignorant and had questions at the beginning. Ignorance is a simple lack of knowledge and can easily be overcome by learning. And in this case reading a lot of the available threads on this bulletin board will help to overcome any lack of knowledge quite handily.

CrnrPokt, as you are a Newbie, please check out this thread for general cigar knowledge: http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=19797

When you have other questions, use the site Search feature. And if you can't find an answer, then come out and ask. Like my signature tag says, "The only stupid question is the one yo don't ask."

Welcome to the CPBB! :)

I would hope that no one would actually hold a grudge simply because someone asked a question. I would hope that no one here is that petty.

We were all Newbies at one time and we were all ignorant and had questions at the beginning. Ignorance is a simple lack of knowledge and can easily be overcome by learning. And in this case reading a lot of the available threads on this bulletin board will help to overcome any lack of knowledge quite handily.

CrnrPokt, as you are a Newbie, please check out this thread for general cigar knowledge: http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=19797

When you have other questions, use the site Search feature. And if you can't find an answer, then come out and ask. Like my signature tag says, "The only stupid question is the one yo don't ask."

Well said Bigdog! I agree completely. Man o man, what IS it with the Cubans???!!! If Nicaragua was embargoed and Cuba wasn't (today) people would be going nuts over Nicaraguan cigars! LOL

Who said anything about holding grudges? You have a very bad habit of reading a whole lot of things into posts and drawing conclusions that you should not which is a sign of ignorance. Unfortunately, your ignorance, arrogance and obnoxiousness cannot be overcome by learning.... :rolleyes:

Wow, someone so proud of their Brevas that they post the pic in their sigtag! Priceless!