• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Online Cigar stores

So, just curious..................How do you plan to get a steady supply of HTF Fuentes and not sell the lower ends.

Mostly through distributors and not the manufactures, they buy all the cheap stuff so I dont have to.

I work for a store that goes through a distributor and isnt direct in everything.

One thing I will tell you is that distributors markups on wholesale are by no means cheap, meaning I would be VERY suprised if you could afford (after shipping) to even sell HTF's for MSRP.

I guess we will see however.

Reminds me of a thread in the CigarPass archives, by a member named sippisoma, who came up with the smart idea to use the inventory at his employer's cigar shop to make some extra money on the sly. Rumor had it that his boss wasn't too pleased to hear that his employee was looking to profit at his expense ! LINK

I work for a store that goes through a distributor and isnt direct in everything.

One thing I will tell you is that distributors markups on wholesale are by no means cheap, meaning I would be VERY suprised if you could afford (after shipping) to even sell HTF's for MSRP.

I guess we will see however.

I'm with Jake... I have dealt with almost all of the reputable distributors in more than 10 years of business and the sticks just aren't out there. The next question is... why would the alleged distributor sell these htf's to you, instead of established retail accounts that they have probably done business with for years?? If I was the distributor that had some of this stuff, I can guarantee that they would go to my best customers first.
JMHO

Oliva: Serie O, G, V, and Master Blend II.