• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Online Poker - Who's interested?

Would you be interested in playing online Poker at $2/mo?

• Yes - I would be happy to pay $2/mo to play poker

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
If I remember correctly, didn't we have some deadbeats in poker? Remeber if you can't pay your debt promptly this ain't for you!

If I remember correctly, didn't we have some deadbeats in poker? Remeber if you can't pay your debt promptly this ain't for you!

Can you explain a little how it works ? For example... lets say 4 people are playing at the table with (1000 points), do you continue to play until all are out like in Hold Em? How do you incorporate the value of points to sticks or is that all predetermined before they game?

I love the idea, and would really enjoy playing, however, do not really understand the rules/pay-ins/pay-outs

Thanks bud. . .

Can you explain a little how it works ? For example... lets say 4 people are playing at the table with (1000 points), do you continue to play until all are out like in Hold Em? How do you incorporate the value of points to sticks or is that all predetermined before they game?

I love the idea, and would really enjoy playing, however, do not really understand the rules/pay-ins/pay-outs

Thanks bud. . .

In the past we typically did a 2 stick ($6-$8 I believe) buy-in and you got 1000 to start. Not sure how it work this time around though. The issue last time was an accumulation of debt among multiple games without sending out payment, which was then never sent once it got too large.

I can adjust the points, blinds, etc. Just let me know how I need to configure the game.

Also, I'll let the group come up with rules. If everyone agrees, I'll post the rules.

Sounds great gentlemen. Thanks for the insight on previous details and the buy in.

I'm glad the interest is back. My two favorite past times are cigars & poker.
I can't wait to start playin here again.
Roger

Thanks Tom, what a read that was. I'll stick to playing solitare after that fiasco!

Ah the old days, when everyone pitched in.

Doc