• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Onward to phase 3.....

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
Two weeks ago I started interviewing with a company. My initial interview was light on content but was enough for us both to realize I had the skills they were looking for and was invited back for a face to face interview along with 4 other candidates. I attended the 2nd interview last Tuesday, the 16th, and learned more about the job, what they were looking for, and preceeded to sell myself as the man for the job. They had indicated that they were moving fast on this hire and wanted to get someone in place ASAP. When I didn't hear back from them by the end of the week I felt like I was not their choice. I proceeded to tear myself apart about how I should have answered certain question differently during the interview. I was pretty hard on myself all wkend.

Well, apparently my second guessing was all for not as I just got off the phone with the head of this companies HR department and she scheduled me a 3rd interview on Wednesday. :thumbs: Since she gave me a choice of two different times to interview I am guessing that they have narrowed the field down to two candidates. I don't know how much more I can take of this.

OK, game face on for another round of anticipating correct answers. ;) :)

Prayers needed!

Here for moral support. I've learned too much in the last few months about how your feeling right now.

Good Luck Kenny. I'm thinkin' about you. I'll send a few prayers your way Bro. :thumbs:

Knock 'em dead.

Had an interview this morning myself. WHY 3 rounds?!? You know you want to hire us. :p

Went through something close to what you are doing to get my present job. Think positive. Give em all you got!!!

Knock em dead Kenny, you ARE the man they are looking for :thumbs:

Best of luck bro.

I start Thursday as an assistant manager (called Manager's in Training at this place - but full manager within 6-12 months with own store) for Radio Shack on Thursday.

Sam

Go get em tiger ;) Just tell us where to send the character references too :D

Good Luck

BenjieV :D

Knock 'em dead, Kenny!!

(Psst! Pack a few ISOM's and try to scope out if you're talkin' to a cigar smoker. Couldn't hurt. :sign: )

Good vibes comin' your way! :D

Good luck, Brother! Just make sure you tell 'em you need time off in October!!! LMAO!!

Prayers sent your way!

Floyd T. :sign:

I have a very valuable piece of advise for you:

Remeber that you are interviewing them, just as they are interviewing you. Come prepared w/ good, relavent questions that have been generated through research. Grill em' good (while being polite, of course).

Just like w/ women, confidence is key :)

Good Luck Kenny.
Hope everything works out in your favor and like Mr. Bones said walk in there with confidence and be prepared for anything they throw at you because.........YOU DA MAN!!

Major mojo heading your way Kenny. Good luck! :thumbs: