• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Onward to phase 3.....

Good Luck Bruddah. :thumbs:

but,

ya know,

I will be pissed off

if you're re-employed BEFORE me :D :sign: :sign: :sign:

pss all kidding aside, Best of Luck to you my friend. :)

Keep the faith Kenny and the Best of Luck sent your way. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Yall are going to miss me not being around 24/7. :D

Got an informal offer today with the formal offer coming next week. Expected first day April 19th. :thumbs: :)

Kenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations bruddah!

Neal

Congrats Kenny!!!!!!

When I smoke tonight, I will send up a ring in celebration for ya! :D

Party at Kenny's tonight!

Congratulations. It's good to hear that there is some good news in the world. Too often the only thing heard is bad.

Props to you.........May you make the best of your opportunities and teach others what you learn.

M. Gipson :)

CONGRATS KENNY!! :thumbs:

More income for more cigars......we all know YOU need more :sign:

Congratulations Kenny!! I had no doubt in my mind you would blow the other guy away!

Now don't work to hard! LMAO!!!

Congratulations! Pick your best cigar for the celebration! God knows that there ain't many in life so fire it up!

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

:D Alright my man! Congrats ............... it must have been those character references we all sent on your behalf ;)

So excited for you :D to get back into the day to day grind of 8-5 commuting, airline travel, long lines at security, lumpy pillows at those economy hotels, not to mention that

Bi-weekly PAYCHECK!

Wishing you the best............

BenjieV