• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Open Appology

emodx

Banned
I appologize for those whom I have cheezed of in the last couple of days(except for the one I called out today). Not my intention to personally cheeze ya guys and gals off. Sometimes I get tired of biteing my tongue in hopes things work theselves out.

Rod, I appolgize for the Advisory thread in the CP forum. After looking at your post, it should have been posted in the lobby as not to tie it into official CP business. I truely didn't mean the post out of malice.

Take it easy guys.

Emo

No problem Emo, just spell Apology right :p

Emo, you are a BOTL of unimpeachable character and the noblest of intentions. Anyone "cheezed off" at you has their own problems. Thanks for caring so much about this site. It is guys like you who have helped make it what it is--a great site with great content and comradarie.

(And you can call me out anytime you think you need to ;) )

No worries Emo

(just use sorry and you don't need to spell apology :p )

Bill

No worries at all Emo, and the fact that you even posted this is a testament in itself to your fine character.

hudsonvalley said:
Emo, you are a BOTL of unimpeachable character and the noblest of intentions. Anyone "cheezed off" at you has their own problems. Thanks for caring so much about this site. It is guys like you who have helped make it what it is--a great site with great content and comradarie.

(And you can call me out anytime you think you need to ;) )
[snapback]277715[/snapback]​

Well said hudson.

I would add that you sir have heart. It's your nature to protect the people and things you care about and you are very much appreciated for it.

Emo, You are always OK in my book. I tend to agree with you most of the time too. But you are still:

istockphoto_231978_super_hero.jpg
Captain Emo! Protector of All Women Everywhere, to me! :laugh:

Or do you prefer this pic? :laugh:
hero.JPG

atuck said:
Or do you prefer this pic? :laugh:
hero.JPG

[snapback]277800[/snapback]​

You sure that is not the pic of "The protector of men who try to be women"? lol