• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opening Day

Lets go Bucs!! I am a Pittsburgh Pirates fan, atleast for a few weeks until we are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

Batter Up!... Even though they won't do it again..GO RED SOX!!!!

Go Cards!

I will be in the ballpark for the home opener on Friday. First row next to the visitors dugout.

The last two words in the National Anthem are...........

Play Ball!

Day one and already the Yanks are 1 up on the Red Sox. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Since my Braves don't start until tomorrow, today ain't opening day yet!

You all are a bunch of posers. Everyone knows that the Tigers will be going to the world series this year.

Im sure with the money they make, they can afford the tickets! :whistling:

Yes go BASEBALL.......Im gonna go ahead and throw out some predictions let me know what you think:

AL EAST: Yankees, to much talent/money and no contenders...........
AL CENTRAL: Twins, they have done it the last few years and lets face it the royals/white sox suck and maybe a lil pressure from the Indians.
AL WEST: LA Angels of Anaheim, have a solid team and the A's traded everybody away.

NL EAST: Atlanta, have won it for like the last 14 years in a row, only pressure could come from a solid Mets team, will be an intesting season im sure.
NL CENTRAL: Cards, no competition really, still have a stout lineup and great pitching. Cubs only shot is if Prior and Wood get healthy and fast.
NL WEST: D-Backs/Dodgers, not really sure here both teams could really put a hurting on some people this year will be good division to watch.

NLCS: Cards over Atlanta, they just cant be stopped
ALCS: Yanks over Twins, to much money/power

WS: Yanks over Cards in 6.

That is all I have feel free to bash me or add to this is any way shape or form!

Drew_Moberly said:
Yes go BASEBALL.......Im gonna go ahead and throw out some predictions let me know what you think:

AL EAST: Yankees, to much talent/money and no contenders...........
AL CENTRAL: Twins, they have done it the last few years and lets face it the royals/white sox suck and maybe a lil pressure from the Indians.
AL WEST: LA Angels of Anaheim, have a solid team and the A's traded everybody away.

NL EAST: Atlanta, have won it for like the last 14 years in a row, only pressure could come from a solid Mets team, will be an intesting season im sure.
NL CENTRAL: Cards, no competition really, still have a stout lineup and great pitching. Cubs only shot is if Prior and Wood get healthy and fast.
NL WEST: D-Backs/Dodgers, not really sure here both teams could really put a hurting on some people this year will be good division to watch.

NLCS: Cards over Atlanta, they just cant be stopped
ALCS: Yanks over Twins, to much money/power

WS: Yanks over Cards in 6.

That is all I have feel free to bash me or add to this is any way shape or form!
[snapback]177188[/snapback]​

Sounds about right.

Now let's all sing the Yankee's theme song.
It's gonna be a long 84 years for the Bosox! At least your grandchildren could see another championship.

hudsonvalley said:
And how bout those Mets?
[snapback]177249[/snapback]​
mets.gif

Gotta be a better year
Bill

Well, the wifey is a big Mets fan but like they say, Yankees all the way baby....... :D :thumbs: :p :cool:

GO YANKEES!!!!!

Ahh spring is definately in the air. The birds are chirping, the grass is growing, and the baseballs are flying. This is by far my favorite time of the year. My son has his first practice of the year today. I have my first practice of the year this weekend for softball, and my Braves open tonight. Damn do I love spring.

VIVA LA REVOLUCION

Brandon
Viceroy of the Vitola