• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Operation Old Fart

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
What the HECK is going on here? ???

Someone from zip code "07345" is in LOTS of trouble! :laugh: (A non-existent zip code, LMAO!)

All I can say is WOW !!!

Do I get to KEEP all of this? :laugh:

THANK YOU kind sir, you have left me at a complete loss of words and that's a huge accomplishment on your part for a blowhard like me. :D

It must have been one hell of a bomb Bill for you to be lost for words....... :D :thumbs: :p

Who ever the madman was, way to go!!!!

FINALLY! Somebody hushed the Cat! I've been waiting over two years for that to happen. ;) ;) :laugh:

Great job, mystery man!

:thumbs:

What the HECK is going on here? ???

Someone from zip code "07345" is in LOTS of trouble! :laugh: (A non-existent zip code, LMAO!)

All I can say is WOW !!!

Do I get to KEEP all of this? :laugh:

THANK YOU kind sir, you have left me at a complete loss of words and that's a huge accomplishment on your part for a blowhard like me. :D

That is funny, way to go.

CC speechless, man I've never heard of that happening... :laugh:

Mystery man, you MUST have hit him pretty hard. :thumbs:

Good job to the person (or persons) involved in this Old Fart bomb.

Well I'll be danged, it's a gold star day when Bill's at a loss for words.
WTG to whoever did it! :thumbs:

LOL!!! Well done mystery man...Bill, quieted by a bomb??? Methinks not...good luck whomever sent it!

"Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak, and esteem to all."

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."