• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oponions on Alec Bradley Trilogy Ovation Native Cameroon Torpedo cigar

[OT] ykm loki

I know I've started quite a few of these threads lately but I'm new to cigars. What does everyone think of a fiver of Alec Bradley Trilogy Ovation Native Cameroon Torpedo cigars for $15? Decent deal or no? Is this a decent stick?

Also, with sticks in plastic/tubes what is the best way to store them? In the wrapper/tubes or take them out?

forgot to add email notification

It doesn't matter what I think, or any one else thinks. It's what you think. Buy the cigars and let us know what you think.

Doc.

It doesn't matter what I think, or any one else thinks. It's what you think. Buy the cigars and let us know what you think.

Doc.
In the past I've asked about cigars, acids, and was told that mostly they are junk. I've never heard of these kind of cigars and was hoping that someone could give me some insight as to how they normally are. Mild, full, etc.

Alec Bradley, for the most part makes good cigars. Acids on the other hand arn't worth the bandwith to discuss.

Doc.

I have not had the Native Cameroon but I recently smoked and enjoyed the Trilogy Exotic maduro torpedo. $15 for a fiver is a good price for this quality of stick. I agree with DDoc about the Alec Bradley cigars being decent. I have not yet tried the Pryme premium line. I'd think that they would be medium-full at best.

As for tubes and cello. If you store loose sticks, leave the cello on to protect the cigars. Cello breathes so it's ok. You can store loose tubes with the cap removed or on as long as they are in a functioning humidor.

Wilkey

BTW,
What's the story behind your handle?

I decided to pick up the fiver.
ab.jpg

The guy has another one if anyone wants it. Let me know and I'll give you his contact info.

I'll post about how I like them.

thought trilogy had a funky tri-press thing going on....those look normal or am i just going blind

ykm loki' date='May 23 2006, 06:48 PM' post='324813']
thought trilogy had a funky tri-press thing going on....those look normal or am i just going blind
I'll post better pics when I get the sticks. Now, how the hell do I cut them

With a cutter! :sign:

Again, try and cut them a couple different ways. Maybe a 1/4 inch off on the first one, and see if you like the flavor profile and draw, then try 1/2 inch off to open up the second one you smoke a little bit more. Compare the two, and let us know which you like better.

Hell, you could even bite it off if you wanted. :D

Bill

I am a big fan of Trilogy. I think for the money they are decent sticks. Try the others as well. Make sure you try the ovations as well. Let us know how you like them. :thumbs:

Brandon

I am a big fan of Trilogy. I think for the money they are decent sticks. Try the others as well. Make sure you try the ovations as well. Let us know how you like them. :thumbs:

Brandon
could you tell me what to expect from these sticks? Body, taste?

ykm loki' date='May 23 2006, 08:48 PM' post='324813']
I'll post better pics when I get the sticks. Now, how the hell do I cut them

If they are tri-pressed the are a little older, they quit pressing them about 6 months ago.