• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Optical Illusion

moki

el Presidente
My guess is that AVB will never be able to "get" this optical illusion... no boat for him! ;)

optical_illusion.jpg

She's kneeling on a boat but it isn't in the background. I don't see the cigar either. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

urgh! I'm giving all I've got, but I don't see a damn thing in the background! :p

Where's the boat in the background??? I don't see it... Someone please help me!!!

I see a toe.....

I see mommy bags....

But, no boat... Damn - I've been concentrating on this picture for quite a while now and still no boat.... ???

Why is the girl in the way of that boat? ??? ??? :p :whistling:

LOL-Mr. Bean!!, he'll probably resort to something like that when he can't get "prime" acting jobs and when his career is fading. LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good lord gtphale :laugh: :laugh: Now that's just scary.

Glad you took it that way. Some boards when newb post something like that. People end up taking it the wrong way.

gtphale said:
Glad you took it that way. Some boards when newb post something like that. People end up taking it the wrong way.
[snapback]163084[/snapback]​

Naaahhhhh!, if I was sensitive about it, I wouldn't have joked about it in the first place. Folks can draw their own conclusion and read what they want into things I suppose. ;) I'll have to forward that pic around at work when I'm in a meeting. Gotta find something productive to do in meetings, we never accomplish anything really. Meetings are gods way to ensure that we don't progress beyond our own limited capabilities. :rolleyes:

BOAT in the background? What background? Is there a BACKGROUND? :0