• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OPUS #5

atuck

ANEJORE
As I sat and read the whole Cheekie "Attention Whore" thread I smoked one of these beautiful little gems. Very nice prelight draw, made me expect great things from this little stick. The smoke flavor was fantastic, had that sweet, leathery spice that I like so much about Opus but it was a bit more potent than I was expecting. I finished it to the nub without any problems and felt very satified. But after continuing to sit there and read I really began to feel funny, very woozy. I had to go lay down. I was very surprized that this cigar did this too me. I usually smoke very strong cigars and this one was supposed to have some age on it too. After a bottle of cold water and about 15 min on the couch I was fine again.

Can't wait to try my next one! :laugh:

I freakin' love the No. 5. Great little Opus. :thumbs: I've never had one hit me like that, but I do thing they are stronger then many of the other vitolas. Hmmmmm, this make me want an Opus. :p

I just smoked one of these a few days ago. You are right on in that these are great, potent little bombs.

the local shop got some in the other day, I love these so I got as many as possible.

My local price gouger has some of these...this is the only vitola of the Opus X that I have not tried. Being so small...it never called out to me, but maybe I should look into these... :cool:

-Fetter

I think that next time I try one I will have a little more in my stomach than just coffee.

This is my favorite vitola in the Opus line, probably because lately Ive only had time to smoke the smaller sizes. These have never let me down, and just like the rest of you guys I cant wait to smoke another.

CYG

BTW if anyone knows a good source and wants to split the 42 count box PM me.

Sugar is the cure for too much nicotine? Hmm I didn't know that. That little Opus sounds like quite the bully! Glad you enjoyed it otherwise atuck.

Jason

I am def a fan of the Opus X #5. Great smoke if your low on time and still want that amazing Opus X flavor!

-Zach

I was looking at the size chart and the #5 looks bigger (though a bit thinner) than the xXx, am I missing something here? ???

I just had my first of one of these yesterday afternoon after lunch. You're not kidding when you said this was a little powerhouse, atuck. I loved it, but its definitely a full stomach smoke.

cigardawg sent me a newbie sampler yesterday. Tonight I lit up the first one I grabbed -- the Opus #5!! What a great smoke!! Have I said "thanks" yet, cigardawg?!?! :thumbs: