• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OPUS Alert

Pugman1943

Just got an email from Cigars.com, and I went to look for myself.

They have all the Opus in stock as of 4:20 CST for any of you interested.

Ed

I assume you mean Cigar.com. If so, they are gougers.

Just got an email from Cigars.com, and I went to look for myself.

They have all the Opus in stock as of 4:20 CST for any of you interested.

Ed
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=305

Are these the opus you are speaking of? I sure hope you are not paying those absurd prices...

$23 and $25 for #4/#5?! $80 for an "A"? I'll pass..

The Newb was just trying to be helpful, lads. Be kind. I'm sure he had no idea Cigar.com is a known gouger.

Doc,
Angel of Mercy

The Newb was just trying to be helpful, lads. Be kind. I'm sure he had no idea Cigar.com is a known gouger.

Doc,
Angel of Mercy

This is why Doc is an inspiration to us all, and quite frankly a hero in my little book of "Heroes." In fact, his avatar is pictured in a gold-plated frame above my home's entryway, so that the merciful spirit of Doc may guide me in my quests, shield me from the clap, and fill my humidor with goodness. To thee I pray...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PS- Bought a fiver of Opus X A's for only $399.75 plus tax!! :0 I can't wait for them to come in... Also, ISO: Yellow Shellac? Do I put this here, or in the BST Forum? ??? Thanks in advance.

This is why Doc is an inspiration to us all, and quite frankly a hero in my little book of "Heroes." In fact, his avatar is pictured in a gold-plated frame above my home's entryway, so that the merciful spirit of Doc may guide me in my quests, shield me from the clap, and fill my humidor with goodness. To thee I pray...

Better not let Mrs. Puppy here this statement!

Better not let Mrs. Puppy hear this statement!

*Fixed! ;)

Oh yes Brian...you got schooled by a newbie. :p

The Holy Prayer to The Angel of Mercy: (translated from Latinus Soulpuppus circa 1804)

"To the Holiest Doc I do pray,
Please save my member for one more day;

Shield my humidor and remind me to lock it,
And thank you for the remedy for my dry socket.

The Mighty Doc, with his everlasting wit,
Summarizing paragraphs into one tiny snip.

Guide me now to the bowels of Hell,
And endure to ring the Asshat Bell!

'Oh Holiest Doc!' the asshats pray in boast,
Please extricate my CP membership for one more post!!

Amen."
:sign: :sign:

The only website I have found that doens't gouge is Jack Schwartz, and they never have them. Does anyone know any others?

Thanks to all for you input. I've wanted to try one, but that pricing was nasty.

Per all you suggestions, I have deleted these folks from my tab bar (finally got some room).

And yes, again I have learned.

Da Pugman

Better not let Mrs. Puppy hear this statement!

*Fixed! ;)

Oh yes Brian...you got schooled by a newbie. :p

The Holy Prayer to The Angel of Mercy: (translated from Latinus Soulpuppus circa 1804)

"To the Holiest Doc I do pray,
Please save my member for one more day;

Shield my humidor and remind me to lock it,
And thank you for the remedy for my dry socket.

The Mighty Doc, with his everlasting wit,
Summarizing paragraphs into one tiny snip.

Guide me now to the bowels of Hell,
And endure to ring the Asshat Bell!

'Oh Holiest Doc!' the asshats pray in boast,
Please extricate my CP membership for one more post!!

Amen."
:sign: :sign:
Lancelot and Gawain got troubadours. I get a sleep deprived cop.

Doc.

Thanks to all for you input. I've wanted to try one, but that pricing was nasty.

Per all you suggestions, I have deleted these folks from my tab bar (finally got some room).

And yes, again I have learned.

Da Pugman

Which one are you interested in trying? PM me your address and I will send you a little something.

I was about to post the same thing, Darin. Good on you, bud.

If you want my honest opinion , I would buy from the fine vendors here and not from the gougers out there. They'll do you right. Since joining here I rarely buy from big name websites, and use the vendors that frequent CP. Trust me you won't be disappointed!