• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X 1992 Rare Estate Reserve Gift Tins $49.95

Jinxedwarrior

This special edition collectors item comes with 3 Fuente Opus X Robusto cigars. Regular price here $94.95.

Use Promo Code: Robusto

Link

I'm not having much luck getting things to load on your web site. :(

Edit: Got it. Just had to scroll down a bit. :whistling:

This special edition collectors item comes with 3 Fuente Opus X Robusto cigars. Regular price here $94.95.

Link

These cigars are not from 1992... I realize you didn't explicitly state that they were, but your subject line implies it.

These are just regular production Opus X cigars in a reusable tin. The MSRP for the Robusto version of these is $36.50:

http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?pos=-902

Link

These cigars are not from 1992... I realize you didn't explicitly state that they were, but your subject line implies it.

These are just regular production Opus X cigars in a reusable tin. The MSRP for the Robusto version of these is $36.50:

I dont think he was saying they were from 1992...His subject line is exactly what the tin says on it. In Jersey I paid 49.95 for them but thats with our insane tax included

One of those tins was my first Opus purchase and I was all excited thinking I had these ten year old sticks...only to make a jerk out of myself when I started shooting my mouth off about em :blush:

I dont think he was saying they were from 1992...His subject line is exactly what the tin says on it. In Jersey I paid 49.95 for them but thats with our insane tax included

Maybe. Maybe not. But countless unscrupulous vendors, like those who sell these sticks for $25+/each, try to make it sound like they are. And newer members who may not know any better think they'r ebuying 16 year old Opus. Moki's just putting the information out there.

Link

Maybe. Maybe not. But countless unscrupulous vendors, like those who sell these sticks for $25+/each, try to make it sound like they are. And newer members who may not know any better think they'r ebuying 16 year old Opus. Moki's just putting the information out there.

I'm in no way associated with this vendor. I just received an e-mail with this "special", and passed it on as I know there are a lot of people looking for Opus X cigars!

Haha just like I did...When it comes to opus(and pretty much anything fuente) Moki def knows his sh*t...I have learned alot from him and his posts...I wasn't trying to trying to go against him or anything. We need more guys like him to watch out for dumbasses like myself!

Link

I'm in no way associated with this vendor. I just received an e-mail with this "special", and passed it on as I know there are a lot of people looking for Opus X cigars!

In all honesty, I think that its a pretty good deal. I still have a couple left in the vino from last time the Opus fairy was around, or I would consider picking them up.

In all honesty, I think that its a pretty good deal. I still have a couple left in the vino from last time the Opus fairy was around, or I would consider picking them up.

It's nice of you to think of us and post a deal, however, for future reference there are vendors on CP that sell these cigar right at/ around retail, and as Andrew pointed out, retail is almost 1/3rd of what cigarsdirect charges.

$100 for a ~$40 retail item isn't much of a deal, in fact, it's more on the edge of fugged up business ethics. Personally, I chose not to deal with vendors that sell second market Opus. They're good cigars, but not THAT good...

Just my .02, FWIW...

Shouldn't have to use a special code to get the going rate. $95 bucks for an Opus tin? LOL