• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X 22, God of Fire Series B & Assortments

Jzaid84

Just received some products as the title suggests.

I got the following available:
2 x God of Fire Series B Robusto Gordo Jar Set (Red - Only 100 Released)
1 x God of Fire Series B Gran Toro Jar Set (Red - Only 100 Released)
5 x God of Fire November 2011 Assortment (Only 2000 will be Released - Individually numbered)

3 x Opus 22 (Only 350 Released Now, 150 Later in May 2012) Some of the Rarest Opus X come in this.

Please PM me for special Initial pricing on these Rare and Limited Items.

Jimmy has responded to all my PM's for requests and info about prices, etc.. he has seemed to try to figure out a way to get what i want. don't know why there was such a big deal in the other thread. I'm from the local area where his shop is so I don't think anything weird is going on cause anyone could just go to his shop directly.

Jimmy has responded to all my PM's for requests and info about prices, etc.. he has seemed to try to figure out a way to get what i want. don't know why there was such a big deal in the other thread. I'm from the local area where his shop is so I don't think anything weird is going on cause anyone could just go to his shop directly.

GREAT!

Then having the questions answered should be a snap and without drama.

:thumbs:

However true that may be Chief, we don't know him on CP, and transparency is valued here. Like Gary said, stating the prices would benefit his reputation here, and not hinder it like its doing because it does give off the vibe that he's possibly doing something to the numbers.

Just my $.02.

Tell ya what, I'll have jimmy ship me the stuff, I'll post the prices and then, you will feel better. :)

Laugh Jon, tis the season to be jolly.

I can vouch for Jzaid84. I bought a box of Anjeo 60s from him about a week ago and it was the smoothest transaction I've experienced. He was very communicative throughout the deal, has great prices, and the cigars arrived quickly and very well packaged. As it stands he will be my go-to shop when the local guy doesn't have stock or decides to gouge! :thumbs:

Just to clarify...I haven't asked anyone to come to my defense, they are doing that on their own will.
Thanks to those that have given me a chance (and realized the truth).

Regards,

Jimmy

Just to clarify...I haven't asked anyone to come to my defense, they are doing that on their own will.
Thanks to those that have given me a chance (and realized the truth).

Regards,

Jimmy

Really, you put this?

Fellas, re-read the threads and tell me if you see anything different. You are focusing in on pricing...look at the big picture.

Yes, Jimmy your prices are good and you even emailed them to me when I asked. It's shit like the little dig here that hurts.

You mentioned doing us a favor with these prices...can you not see how we are helping you?

....not only that...but put something in your profile or these threads so we know what company we are dealing with. (that's part of the 'helping' part, Jimmy!)

<btw - I responded to you your pm>

Good points here Gary! I being new to purchasing cigars through a forum will not buy from someones retailer that 1. Doesn't list the prices for all to see and 2. has no info in his or her profile. A little info goes a long way! I don't care who backs up that retailer it just seems like their is something to hide.

Paul

....not only that...but put something in your profile or these threads so we know what company we are dealing with. (that's part of the 'helping' part, Jimmy!)

....but NOT in your "signature" which shows up in every post you make , unless you choose to only post in the Retailers forum. This is forum policy, unless Rod gives you approval and/or you are a site sponsor.

Good points here Gary! I being new to purchasing cigars through a forum will not buy from someones retailer that 1. Doesn't list the prices for all to see and 2. has no info in his or her profile. A little info goes a long way! I don't care who backs up that retailer it just seems like their is something to hide.

Paul

The main thing is...getting to know your community.

I don't mind no pricing, when I know they can't due to manufacturer issues. I do when they don't...but that's my problem.
The no info in the post or profile just seems sloppy. (Now that it's there is a big help!)

Tell ya what, I'll have jimmy ship me the stuff, I'll post the prices and then, you will feel better. :)

Laugh Jon, tis the season to be jolly.

Maybe this is just an inside joke, but if it isn't how is this post being productive at all? From an outside prospective it just seems you are take shots at others who are making a valid point. IMHO of course.

Jzaid, don't PM me when you can just post in this thread.

I'm sure nobody here is trying to derail your sale thread, but we don't know you or who you work for/sell from, and if you're a retailer then identify yourself and post in the retailer's forum and let Rod know.

For all we know, you could be an employee at Holts and are hocking this stuff on the side behind their back. I'm not saying that, but with little to no information about yourself, the possibilities are endless.

And Pug, I'm always smiling. Tis the season to be sure, but I'd like to know who I'm buying from. ;)

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:07 AM
We have changed our name to R & J Cigars...so the process of changing the store front and all that will be in progress soon.

The website is in the works and will be up soon, as well as
a product/pricelist for all of you guys here.

Thanks,
Jimmy

I guess this is still in the works?

Posted 14 October 2008 - 11:07 AM
We have changed our name to R & J Cigars...so the process of changing the store front and all that will be in progress soon.

The website is in the works and will be up soon, as well as
a product/pricelist for all of you guys here.

Thanks,
Jimmy

I guess this is still in the works?

As is his attitude adjustment and intentions of being a part of this community instead of a bloodsucking leach!