• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X Black Tins of 3 cigars

Ugaman72

A freind gifted me a black tin that holds 3 Opus X Cigars. They say they are Rare Estate Reserve. It also says Reserva d Chateau and 3 Ultra Rare Cigars. Does anyone know what these are exactly? Are they a new issue? What size are they? Any help would be appreciated...search came up where somebody was selling one, but no info.

A freind gifted me a black tin that holds 3 Opus X Cigars. They say they are Rare Estate Reserve. It also says Reserva d Chateau and 3 Ultra Rare Cigars. Does anyone know what these are exactly? Are they a new issue? What size are they? Any help would be appreciated...search came up where somebody was selling one, but no info.

They are 3 Opus X cigars of the Resrva d Chateau vitola!

Linky!!

So thery're not a special blend or of any age? They're just prettied up in that tin?

They are very special - the cigars were rolled on the thighs of virgins. Here is a picture:

Cad6.jpg

*Places my hands in front of my eyes, clutching them in pain*

IM BLIIIIND!!!!!

Just got done smoking at my local. Had Robusto tins for 42, and RDC tins for 49. Had to restrain myself from picking some up. Also had almost full boxes of various opus in. If I hadn't bought so much in the last month already I would have been all over them.