• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X CFCF Fun Box 2008

Mr Peat

Rich Perelman, "Loren you have a Godlike Presence.
I'm sure everyone is aware of what I have gathered up into my collection. Here is the box in its entirety.

DSCN1599.jpg

From the far left to right:
LFMF aka "Little Fat Mother Fucker", BBMF Maduro, BBMF, El Escorpion Maduro, El Escorpion, Scorpio, Love Story, Rising X, Serie X X Square, Princesa D, Tauros The Bull, Forbidden X Lancero x2, Shark x2, Chili Pepper x2, Perfecxion X x2, Perfecxion #2, and Reserva d'Chateau x2.

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a18/Mr_Pe...n%20Box%202008/

I haven't decided when I will smoke it but who knows with me when these cigars will be on the In Danger List.

I'm sure everyone is aware of what I have gathered up into my collection. Here is the box in its entirety.

DSCN1599.jpg

LFMF aka "Little Fat Mother Fucker", BBMF Maduro, BBMF, El Escorpion Maduro, El Escorpion, Scorpio, Love Story, Rising X, Serie X X Square, Princesa D, Tauros The Bull, Forbidden X Lancero x2, Shark x2, Chili Pepper x2, Perfecxion X x2, Perfecxion #2, and Reserva d'Chateau x2.

I haven't decided when I will smoke it but who knows with me when these cigars will be on the In Danger List.

I envy you, sir! Beautiful...isn't it a bitch to have to decide which of those glorious, tasty morsels you will enjoy? :laugh:

Now that's a line-up of smokes right dere! Awesome! Looking forward to reading those reviews!! :D

Thanks boss, now I have to go change my underwear. :angry: At least someone found em' and can enjoy them! :laugh:

It would be great if you could review these with pics like you did for the last fun box. Nice pick up Loren. :thumbs:

Wow, very nice score! I have several sets from each year but have never seen a pic with them all out of the coffins like that. Enjoy and congrats!!

What? No Power Rangers? Dude, you got ripped off.

Nice Loren. I hope to see you at the Outlaw with these sticks strung across your chest like Rambo ammo.

DSCN1599.jpg

I am hoping to join this club very soon. It will probably be my only big puchase of the year. One and done!

BORING!

I'd get tired of smoking the same old thing every day.

(you know I'm just kidding)

That looks like more then one person can handle. Need any help, let me know :laugh:

seriously though, good score, and I look forward to your reviews.

Fantastic selection. Did this come as one box or did you aquire them separately? And last, which one do you look forward to the most out of curiosity? Again, great selection.

Oh my! Taurus the Bull looks so yummy. Enjoy them Loren.

Fantastic selection. Did this come as one box or did you aquire them separately? And last, which one do you look forward to the most out of curiosity? Again, great selection.

Of course its a box set and no, I didn't get them in singles. Since I've already have smoked 9 of the 17 cigars before, its hard to say which one I am looking forward too. Probably the most unique of them will be the Princesa D for the rosado wrappers while between the 2 maduros, it will probably be the El Escorpion. But only time will tell when I will sit down and do a review of these cigars.

But I have other stuff going on that takes top priority so we will see when I will sit down and do a review. Of course there will be pictures. Come on now, I'm Mr Peat. :laugh:

I wasn't aware of your collection. I guess you have smoked up the 3 boxes I sent ya awhile back. Hope ya enjoyed em!!!

very jealous, congtats, I am happy to have at least two of those.

I can't wait to read the review on the Scorp maduro. I'm too much of a pansy to smoke mine :blush:.

I can't wait to read the review on the Scorp maduro. I'm too much of a pansy to smoke mine :blush:.

That's the whole difference. I collect them to smoke them. I wouldn't care if it was a one of a kind cigar and only 1 was made. Then signed by someone really famous. I'd take the cigar out, smoke it, and do the review of it with pictures. Life is to short to sit on things and wonder if it will be good or not. But then again, after 9 trips on the OR table and will be my 10th trip this year. Or it could be the 11th. I've lost count. :laugh: Just smoke it. :p

That's the whole difference. I collect them to smoke them. I wouldn't care if it was a one of a kind cigar and only 1 was made. Then signed by someone really famous. I'd take the cigar out, smoke it, and do the review of it with pictures. Life is to short to sit on things and wonder if it will be good or not. But then again, after 9 trips on the OR table and will be my 10th trip this year. Or it could be the 11th. I've lost count. :laugh: Just smoke it. :p

Yeah Jeff, you pansy! :laugh: