• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X Fuente Fuente

Ya should report your B&M for price gouging. AF has strict guidelines what the OpusX should sell for.

Any idea what the guidelines are, exactly? Obviously, I know $40 is gouging. But out of curiosity, what do they allow?

We have a couple authorized dealers around here. They both have reasonable mark ups from the above msrp list. For example, Rain City sells the petite lanceros for $11.79 (with a limit of one per person per day - however, it pays to have friends that work there - lol) and Tinder Box sells the same cigar for $14 a pop (with a limit of 3 per person per day).

On the other hand, there is a guy at another local cigar shop that will pay $20/stick from his patrons for Opus (in small quantities) and then mark them up from there and sell them to those that don't know better.

So as long as you know where to go and do your research they can be had for very close to msrp.

Ya should report your B&M for price gouging. AF has strict guidelines what the OpusX should sell for.
Any idea what the guidelines are, exactly? Obviously, I know $40 is gouging. But out of curiosity, what do they allow?
We have a couple authorized dealers around here. They both have reasonable mark ups from the above msrp list. For example, Rain City sells the petite lanceros for $11.79 (with a limit of one per person per day - however, it pays to have friends that work there - lol) and Tinder Box sells the same cigar for $14 a pop (with a limit of 3 per person per day).

On the other hand, there is a guy at another local cigar shop that will pay $20/stick from his patrons for Opus (in small quantities) and then mark them up from there and sell them to those that don't know better.

So as long as you know where to go and do your research they can be had for very close to msrp.
Ok my question is simple "HOW AND WHERE DO I GET THE OPUS X I WANT AT THE PRICE YOU GUYS GET THEM?" There is only one Prometheus dealer in MD/DC area and the prices are maybe a little lower than mentioned above. I want Opus X, Forbidden X, GOF, Don Carlos but I don't want to loose my mortgage payment over them. Can someone PM or point me in the right direction?

Raf

Ok my question is simple "HOW AND WHERE DO I GET THE OPUS X I WANT AT THE PRICE YOU GUYS GET THEM?" There is only one Prometheus dealer in MD/DC area and the prices are maybe a little lower than mentioned above. I want Opus X, Forbidden X, GOF, Don Carlos but I don't want to loose my mortgage payment over them. Can someone PM or point me in the right direction?

Raf

HUMP for a LOST SOUL ;)

Can someone help this NOOB out?

TIA,
Raf

Raf

HUMP for a LOST SOUL ;)

Can someone help this NOOB out?

TIA,
Raf

Search is your friend!