• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X Humidor Raffle - $10 a Ticket

UptownCigar

DON'T FORGET.....

2000 LIMITED EDITION OPUS X HUMIDOR TO BE RAFFLED!

Three quarters of the tickets are sold already, so you must act fast!  Don't miss out on your chance to own this wonderful package.  The drawing will be held on November 23th, Black Friday.  The lucky winner will receive the following:

1 Limited Edition Prometheus Opus X 20 Capacity Humidor in Yellow Eye Maple
20 Assorted Opus X Cigars, Packed in a Unique Opus X Box
1 Prometheus Humidifier
1 Prometheus Hygrometer
1 Black Leather Carry Case with Embroidered Opus X Logo
1 European Style Opus X Cigar Cutter

Each 2000 Limited Edition Opus X Humidor, Cutter and Opus X Cigar Box come beautifully packaged and serial numbered for authenticity.

Tickets are $10.00 each, and we are capping sales at 200.  Get them while they last!

Uptown Cigar Company
http://www.uptowncigar.com
arlene@uptowncigar.com
toll-free 877-238-1172
AOL I.M. - UptownCigar

"Tickets are $10.00 each, and we are capping sales at 200."

It's good to see someone not trying to make 200% of MRSP on something like this!:thumbs:

Are the proceeds going to the New York relief fund or something like that?

I notice there was no reply to your question about where the extra funds are going to - no great surprise there :(

But hey, that's business, right. Squeeze every dime you can out of the customer.

I shouldn't be a hippocrit (sp?) - I bought a couple tickets. Not that I have $20 to blow, but man oh man, imagine if I won!

Dave

I can imagine if you win Dave you will be sharing the day after Turkey day!!! LMAO

Note to self - make sure Dave gets box pass after the drawing! :D :p :D

You know I'm ALL about sharing - but the drawing isn't until the 23rd, and the crawl is on the 23rd. I'm afraid I won't be notified about my winnings (let alone receive them) until I get home afterwards. Of course if someone wants to swing by my place in Palatine afterwards for a little post-crawl mini-herf I wouldn't be against it. You know, do some post-trading trading - stuff like that. I can show off my poorly laid out (read "lots of boxes and baggies stacked haphazardly) 150 qt coleman coolerdor.

Just a thought.....
Dave :thumbs:

As a store, and as caring human beings, we have donated money numerous times to the NY Firefighters WTC Fund. (I don't know if that is the official title but it's close.) And this time is no different. Rest assured, as New Yorker's we're doing whatever we can to help.

And I think that raffling the humidor is the best thing for all our customers too. Not everyone can afford to purchase an item like that outright. A raffle gives everyone a shot at it. That's why we do it. I'm sure everyone can appreciate that.

By the way, the winner of the humidor was Kimberly Campbell, from NY. Dave, sorry you didn't win, but we only had one to give away! Better luck next time. :D

Happy Holiday!