• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X Love Affair

natejustice

Justice for all
I made a stop at the local B&M earlier this week before the Holidays just perusing around, and the owner came in and asked if I needed help with anything. I asked if he had any of the Fuente new releases, he had a few of these babies left the Opus X Love Affair.

I decided to smoke this beauty sooner rather than later, because it looked so appealing I couldn't resist letting it sit for a bit. So after giving our chimney a sweep this afternoon I lit this baby up.

A perfecto shaped cigar at around 4 1/2 inches long this baby packed some power. The prelight aroma was wonderful at the small foot. Prelight draw was also great, no resistance in the draw at all, taste was spicy and sweet.

gallery_2258_1300_17397.jpg

After taking a few puffs the spice really became evident, not overwhelming but just right. I could not believe the creaminess of the smoke it produced, and also the volume it was incredible. The smoke just lingered in the air as if it was very heavy and smelled wonderful.

Spice and a good bit of hot pepper was what I really was picked up on in the flavor of the stick. The burn was impeccable compared to some of the other Opus's I have sacrificed over the years, and the ash held for a good long while. It got a bit hot towards the last inch so I had to put it down, but it was a very good cigar, would thoroughly enjoy smoking this one again.

gallery_2258_1300_6646.jpg

gallery_2258_1300_11272.jpg

gallery_2258_1300_5763.jpg

Take Care all.

Nate

I'm still in pursuit of one of these. I'm thinking the B&M that carries Opus near here had their box sold before it came in. Hopefully I've got something lined out now though.

Very attractive looking and sounding cigar!

The X in x man is for Opus. Ive been an Opus lover since day one in 1995.
I smoked the Love Affair 13 days ago. It will be a super star in a yr. or 2. It also packed a punch, besides
all the flavors going on with it.
This weekend i plan on trying the other new Opus sizes.
Magnum O
Opus Shark, could only find 2 of these.
Pussy Cat

Very nice review, sounds like a smoke right up my alley! Looks like I'm on the hunt...again! :D