• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X P0rn

bully1875

So I got my old Opus Double Corona box laying around for a few days now and I figure, hey, why not put it into good use. I am very proud of the out come...

Just wanted to show it off..

DSCN1839.jpg

DSCN1843.jpg

It's Opus time all the time! :thumbs:

I actually said to myself, "oh wow". That's a fantastic idea. :D

Hey Brian did you build it your self or had someone do it? Its hot dude :thumbs:

Very cool. Really dig the artwork. There used to be a guy here who made cigar box clocks.

that's pretty sweet. i can't imagine clock-making to be something i'd be good at.

That looks like a very nice piece! Good job. :thumbs:

This is funny, all these newer members that have never seen box-clocks, or know the drama they created here a while back. :sign:

This is funny, all these newer members that have never seen box-clocks, or know the drama they created here a while back. :sign:

I am very surprised with the overwhelming response also, I was just showin it off.

Not nearly as much drama as the box bird houses!

drama they created here a while back. :sign:

Did it have something to do with Rod's example in the marketplace recently of profiteering?

I was wondering if that was something that actually happened.