• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

opus x Perfecxion No.5

dead_man

Reaction score
I smoked an opus x perfection no. 5 today, on of the few opus i've had, and i've found i liked it a lot more then the xXx. I'm not that good at picking out different flavors, but I know what I like, and I got that raspberry taste i've always heard about. I have two left and will take on to my grandpa, just got out of the hospital after about a month, spend the day with him, and have a great cigar. I got him his first humi and filled it with him for christmas, but he was in the hospital at the time. I don't make a lot of post around here, but just wanted to say I liked this cigar a great deal, and am looking foward to sharing one with him. He just got out a couple of days ago, and I'm pretty happy. also I would like to say thanks to every one for all the great information here.

Thanks for reading my ramblings.

I saving a hemingway sig. maduro that I will do a proper review on later, with pictures and all.

Glad your Dad is doing OK.I also love the no. 5's.I have a xxx thats been sitting in the humi for 6 months.I'm just waiting for the courage to smoke it :D

I'm glad your father is dong well, also. Opus #5 are one of the few cigars that truly "wow" me each time I smoke it. :)

Ahhh... the number 5. I love this one most of the range as well.

For such a little cigar, it lasts a long time, and packs a big punch (especially if you power smoke it).