• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X sigthings in AZ

Zocco987

Reaction score
DJ's smoke shop on the north west corner of Country Club and Warner has some Opus X's in. This particular DJ's also usually has a great selection of Padron as well. I picked up 2 Opus's (double corona is the size I think I fail for not looking at the box :blush: ) There. $17.42 a piece. Also there is a 3 pack tin for $45 only one left unless they have more in the back. ( I snatched the other) 21 Opus's remained after I left.

It's a one per day thing on the tin ill check tomorrow if they have it I will get it for you and then we can work out arrangements for payment and stuff.

Sweet... just send me a pm to let me know. If the tin isn't there I'll "settle" for 2 or 3 of the double corona.

Sweet... just send me a pm to let me know. If the tin isn't there I'll "settle" for 2 or 3 of the double corona.

If this doesn't work out with Zocco, I just found a new B&M not too far from me that has the tins of Opus, I think the cheapest is $50, or they have three double Corona's for $20 each. Let me know if you want any, and I can front the money and pick em up.

-A

edited for terrible spelling