• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X

Yea, we even though we paid COD for these, we weren't able to get just cash back for it (for obvious reasons). We order from this company for all 3 of our stores, so the credit was fine. Again..it was hell...because as I said, I had to go through Manager #1 - #4...

Goodnight all.

Yea, we even though we paid COD for these, we weren't able to get just cash back for it (for obvious reasons). We order from this company for all 3 of our stores, so the credit was fine. Again..it was hell...because as I said, I had to go through Manager #1 - #4...

Goodnight all.

Did Casa Fuente become a wholesaler?

G'nite.

Goodnight all.

Did Casa Fuente become a wholesaler?

G'nite.

Every time you post I pray for a nipple slip. One day........

Total newb question as I am not real familiar with the whole Opus thing yet. When my B&M gets in their Opus shipment, they get 4-6 boxes of various sizes. Is it commonplace to get boxes of the same size in like is being described here?

Total newb question as I am not real familiar with the whole Opus thing yet. When my B&M gets in their Opus shipment, they get 4-6 boxes of various sizes. Is it commonplace to get boxes of the same size in like is being described here?

My B&M tends to get 3 sizes consistently throughout the year (well, as they are released). More often than not, they have a larger selection of #5s available. I think it does differ from B&M to B&M, but when I asked the owner, he told me that more often than not, a B&M will receive a few different sizes, but will continue to receive only those sizes. The Opus cigar is tricky business, it seems.

Jimmy admitted that he does not have a Fuente account, so he's not being supplied by Fuente, instead purchasing the cigars from a third party, marking them up, and trying to resell them.

Jimmy...you are rediculous. That's all. You are simply rediculous. REDICULOUS

Jimmy admitted that he does not have a Fuente account, so he's not being supplied by Fuente, instead purchasing the cigars from a third party, marking them up, and trying to resell them.

Ah, you're right. Thank you fellow Iowegian. I did read that now that you mentioned it, but the way the OP was worded it sounded like he was receiving his first shipment and I made the assumption he got them from Fuente. Carry on.

Wait, how come no one else has caught on that he had a WHOLE BOX of "A" cigars? And that one customer was buying them all for $48.99?

Sound fishy?

Dang it, I hate being a noob. Wish someone had mentioned $48.99 was unacceptable for this stick. Guess I should have DONE MY RESEARCH!!!

On another note though. Yeah, it definitely seems strange that ALL of these cigars magically ended up sold after just a few hours. The B&M I used to work for could keep a single box on the shelf for about 10-12 days or so (and its in quite a populated area). We also offered them like a dime above MSRP. Something just isnt adding up here