• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus xXx

Arlo

Can anyone help me get a hold of one of these buties in the St. Louis Area? Any size would work for me....

:)

Thanks
Arlo

Can anyone help me get a hold of one of these buties in the St. Louis Area? Any size would work for me....

Thanks
Arlo

Hi Arlo!

You may want to post this in the Buy/Sell/Trase area - list is as an ISO.

Better still - have you tried the Newbie Sampler Thread? You can request one from the guy you deal with...though you may not get it.

Thanks
Arlo

And to avoid confusion there is only one size of Opus X xXx the xXx is the name of the size, it is 4.625x49. It is nicknamed the Power Ranger and it is a little ass kicker. Its not easy to find as you may already know.

CYG

Arlo, if you're looking for a xXx I can help you out, just let me know if the Power Ranger is really what you want or just any Opus X.

Wade

Better still - have you tried the Newbie Sampler Thread? You can request one from the guy you deal with...though you may not get it.

Welcome to CP Scott,

The Newbie Sampler Thread grateful mentioned is really an excellent way for you to get some great cigars to try without busting your bank.

And like he said you can always ask your assigned FOG if he could include a Power Ranger in the trade.

Give it a try, and enjoy the awesome place that is Cigar Pass!

Shawn

Scott,

Here are the shops I have on my regular rounds.

As of 6:30pm last night the only one (of the below shops) that had any Opus X was Town & Country. They have some Opus X Fuente Fuente's for $12.70 plus tax w/ limit of 2 per person per day. I bought another two last night and they had about 20 or so left.

If you aren't busy Oct 19 you should call Jon's Pipe Shop and get a ticket for the Forth Annual Toast Across America. I was there on Wednesday to pickup my ticket and they said they should have at least 3 different vitolas of the Opus X back in stock by then. Wednesday he had about 8 or 9 tickets left.

In addition to the $50 going to a good cause (IMO) you get a couple rare smokes, a Forbidden X and a Diamond Crown Maximus

http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?pos=-851

HSB Tobaconist
6362 Delmar Blvd
St Louis, MO 63130-4719
(314) 721-1483

J R Cigars & Fragrances
4 N Central Ave
St Louis, MO 63105-3813
(314) 727-5667

Jon's Pipe Shop
42 N Central Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63105
(314)721-1480

Briars & Blends Limited
6405 Hampton Ave
St Louis, MO 63109-3610
(314) 351-1131

Town & Country Tobacco
13933 Manchester Rd
Ballwin, MO 63011-4505
(636) 227-0707

Thanks Harv

I will check them out and thanks for the link. Maybe I will see you there.

Arlo

Get to Jon's Pipe Shop ASAP!

They had 5 last night and I bought two of them. They might be behind the counter or on top of the counter. If they aren't on top just ask to see their Opus X's and they should bring em out. $8.25/each

They will be getting some more Opus X (not sure what vitolas though) for the Toast Across America even next week.

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

Harv

Thanks I got 2.. great guys at the store. Ohh here are a couple of my friends in my backyard tonight. I have a few bucks that visit the corn also. Hope to see a nice one so I can take it. :D :D

Arlo