• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OR Tatuaje Bombazos 06'

miamipadronsmoker

Enjoying life
I went over to the local B&M to review a stick that had been on my wish list for a while. One very generous and cool BOTL gifted me this little treat. I could tell this was gonna be nice looking at the perfection of this cigar. I decided to pair the smoke with my favorite drink, a Manhattan Special. I clipped the head and torched the foot. At first taste I was blown away by the strength of the spice. I was expecting the age on the cigar to have subdued it a bit but it was head on. It mellowed a bit after the first half inch but man this was one tasty and spicy little smoke. Around half way through this smoke really began to shine. It had a great flavor and finish. To be honest I enjoyed it too much to keep taking notes. I sure wish I had a box or two of these at my disposal. I'm really happy to have smoked the real Bombazos because the one I smoked a couple of weeks before sure wasn't what I was told it was. Happy smoking fellas!

Details on this smoke from Vitolas.net:

1. Bombazos (4" x 46) .............. MSRP = $7.50 x 25 per box = $187.50

F U M A R E -- Fine Cigars and Tobacco in Reno, NV had the "Bombazos" cigar produced (which means "Bomb blast" or "explosion" in Spanish). This short, compact cigar is a strong, spicy blend. 50 boxes of 25 cigars per box were produced in 2006 (plus an over-run of 10 boxes for Tatuaje to stash away).

DSC04247.jpg

DSC04248.jpg

DSC04249.jpg

DSC04250.jpg

DSC04252.jpg

DSC04255.jpg

Very nice. But I liked the pictures you took with the mislabeled one from this year.

Very nice but...espresso coffee soda?

What type of newyawka are ya?

I thought only the Italians in Brooklyn drank that stuff ???

Great review Robbie. I still want to know what that mislabeled stick was.

It's a great drink. A must try. The stick turned out to be a custom Tat for a shop in Massachusetts. Looks like the Bombazos but with a foot covered by the wrapper. That smoke was not as strong but mighty tasty. I'm not sure if it's been released yet Ed should know.

Very nice but...espresso coffee soda?

What type of newyawka are ya?

I thought only the Italians in Brooklyn drank that stuff ???

Great review Robbie. I still want to know what that mislabeled stick was.

It's a great drink. A must try. The stick turned out to be a custom Tat for a shop in Massachusetts. Looks like the Bombazos but with a foot covered by the wrapper. That smoke was not as strong but mighty tasty. I'm not sure if it's been released yet Ed should know.

I've had Manhattan Special many times when I was in high school at my friends house. They used to have cases of the stuff at their house. It just never suited my tastes.

That Tat on the other hand really suited my tastes.

Thanks for the great review. Robbie!

BTW, I smoked another of the '01 HdM Churchills last night. Yummy! :)

Steve

It was truly a great cigar that I was fortunate to be in on. God bless Calle Ocho st.