• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Orange County, CA members...

badhangover

It's getting closer to indoor smoking weather. That means I gotta start reacquainting myself with the local establishments which allow indoor cigar smoking. I'm wondering if there's any interest in a local informal gathering. Something recurring to keep some continuity to it and allow members to count on its occurrence. Every other week or so. Or every week or so. Whatever works out. You either show or you don't show.

I know there are gatherings here and there, but I'm thinking something even more local and informal. I've recently moved from the land of roses down to Mouse Town area (North OC) and I'm more interested in a casual after work meeting crew than driving to distant lands in the heart of rush hour traffic and then driving home afterwards with drinks in me. The size of the So Cal crew has grown, and while I'm not saying no to the various area wide events, I think an OC contingent could make small weekly or bi-weekly affairs doable.

I have a membership at Diamond Crown (formerly Red Cloud) in Fullerton. It allows for up to 5 guests per member to enter into the rear lounge area. They have lots of seats in an upscale sports bar atmosphere (not a great beer selection though) and have two poker tables to accommodate casual card play. Just a suggestion. I'm open to any local venue.

Mondays - Thursdays would likely work well for me.

Any thoughts from the local guys? :whistling:

edit to add: This Diamond Crown link. The site says 8 Eighty Eight Merchants, the location owner and franchisee of the Diamond Crown Lounge name.

I work at St Judes hospital right up the street from Red Cloud a day a
Week or so then most of my time is spent at Mission hospital (crown valley and the 5)
Sounds like a possible doable thing for me

I'm all about lighting up a few with some good folks....I'm not familiar with the local lounges (with the exception of Azucar) but I'm sure that'll change VERY shortly.

I would be up for something on Thursday nights. There is a nice shop/lounge across from the South Coast Plaza on Bristol (behind the B of A) that I've been hanging out at. It's called Vintage Cigars. I'm not sure what there policy is on bringing in your own smokes but I'll find out.

I would be up for something on Thursday nights. There is a nice shop/lounge across from the South Coast Plaza on Bristol (behind the B of A) that I've been hanging out at. It's called Vintage Cigars. I'm not sure what there policy is on bringing in your own smokes but I'll find out.

Is it by Jerry's ? Why the hell has it never registered in the few times I've gone to Jerry's. Only place nearby where I can get a good Egg Cream.

I'm not sure what "Jerrys" is but this place is at Bristol and MacArhtur, next to Vons and behind the B of A. It's a nice place. Real friendly too, but their prices are a little high on their sticks (consider the location though).

To start this concept off, I'll be meeting petthefish at Diamond Crown (Red Cloud) tomorrow night about 7pm. From this brief thread.

Edit: It's Wednesday when we're meeting up.

I'm not sure what "Jerrys" is but this place is at Bristol and MacArhtur, next to Vons and behind the B of A. It's a nice place. Real friendly too, but their prices are a little high on their sticks (consider the location though).

Are you talking about the Washington Mutual here on the corner? I dont remember seeing a B of A here but I dont normally looked for one. I guess I really need to open my eyes more.

I live at the apartment complex at the corner of Bristol and MacArthur....I dont think I could get much closer...:)

I know Theres' the south Coast Winery....and a bunch of stuff back there...(Gym..some bar...etc).

Let me see if I can make it...that'd be cool. Provided that it's ok to be added to your guest list.
The more the merrier. PM me during the day if you're able to attend so we can exchange digits and coordinate getting you in. It's looking to be about 7pm today, Wednesday the 29th.

The South Coast Winery is to the right of Vons, B of A is to the left of Vons, near the Jack in the Box. Behind that B 0f A is Vintage Cigars. Sorry I missed out on herfing with you guys tonight. I was caught up with some work. Let me know about next time and I will be there.

Are you talking about the Washington Mutual here on the corner? I dont remember seeing a B of A here but I dont normally looked for one. I guess I really need to open my eyes more.

I live at the apartment complex at the corner of Bristol and MacArthur....I dont think I could get much closer...:)

I know Theres' the south Coast Winery....and a bunch of stuff back there...(Gym..some bar...etc).

I'm certainly down for Monday or Wednesday. I work in Pomona, so Fullerton would be sweet! Keep me posted!

Sorry I couldn't make it as well. I Was in touch with Badhangover and was stuck in 3 hours of traffic from work.....

I can't make all of them but Thursdays in the South Coast Plaza area sounds good. I could probably make one a month. After 7pm would be better for me so I could make sure the kids homework was done before I left.