• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ordered my Aristocrat M+

vasypher

Just ordered my Aristocrat M+ in Black Walnut. I included temperature control an extra singles drawer, accessory drawer, and raised front panels. Bob was incredible to work with, and as they're caught up from Christmas orders, it should only be 3-4 weeks. I can't wait!

In celebration of my purchase, I ordered 5 boxes of goodies to begin the filling process. It's going to take allot more than that, but I have a lifetime to fill this bad boy!

Congratulations! You'll love it, I'm sure. They fill up faster than you can imagine...

............ but I have a lifetime to fill this bad boy!

ROFLMAO...... you don't really believe that do you? :laugh: There is no such thing as a humidor that takes a lifetime to fill. LOL!

Congrats on the fine piece of craftsmanship.

I placed an order with Bob 2 weeks ago - the anticipation is killing me. He is a great guy to work with for sure!! You'll love that Black Walnut - it's absolutely beautiful. I wanted it except it wasn't a match for where I was going to put it :(

Congratulations! You'll love it, I'm sure. They fill up faster than you can imagine...

I'm sure you're right....On both counts..:)

............ but I have a lifetime to fill this bad boy!

ROFLMAO...... you don't really believe that do you? :laugh: There is no such thing as a humidor that takes a lifetime to fill. LOL!

Congrats on the fine piece of craftsmanship.

LOL. I guess I don't really...But I hope I get at least a few months of anticipation and planning on how to fill that thing.....:)

I placed an order with Bob 2 weeks ago - the anticipation is killing me. He is a great guy to work with for sure!! You'll love that Black Walnut - it's absolutely beautiful. I wanted it except it wasn't a match for where I was going to put it :(

Congrats to you as well...:). And yes, Bob was GREAT to work with. Would definitely recommend to everyone.

Funny thing is that I don't think it's going to match any of our furniture either. I didn't care as it will eventually be going into a smoking room (when I get the chance to purchase our next home...lol), and I plan on decorating around the look of this humidor....:)

In celebration of my purchase, I ordered 5 boxes of goodies to begin the filling process. It's going to take allot more than that, but I have a lifetime to fill this bad boy!
When I ordered my Aristocrat...that's what I said, too. Check back in six months and let's see how it's going..... :laugh:

I've had mine almost two years and it's been great. Mine is "phone booth" shaped to use an existing space I have here in my home. Three pelts, two humidifier cans, and two singles drawers are what I had Bob put in mine. An investment I've never regretted..... :thumbs:

Welcome to the club - B.B.S.

Oh wow, make sure to post pictures of it when you receive it !!

I wish I had that much money to spend on my cigar hobby obsession. I'm probably looking to spend a tenth of what you're spending for my next cigar storage solution. :D

When I ordered my Aristocrat...that's what I said, too. Check back in six months and let's see how it's going..... :laugh:

I've had mine almost two years and it's been great. Mine is "phone booth" shaped to use an existing space I have here in my home. Three pelts, two humidifier cans, and two singles drawers are what I had Bob put in mine. An investment I've never regretted..... :thumbs:

Welcome to the club - B.B.S.

Thanks!! Ya, I bet I'm kidding myself, I keep eyeing new boxes to buy every day. Just relax and breathe I tell myself...:)

Oh wow, make sure to post pictures of it when you receive it !!

I wish I had that much money to spend on my cigar hobby obsession. I'm probably looking to spend a tenth of what you're spending for my next cigar storage solution. :D

I most definitely will take some pics....:)

I have an Aristocrat M Plus THC in black walnut.

I just realized that the one on Bob's web page here is actually my unit:
http://www.aristocrathumidors.com/arist-mP...abconfig-1.html

The grain on the raised door panels is just gorgeous. I hope that yours has something similar.

And, yes, I wish that I had purchased a BIGGER unit :laugh: , and so will you :D

/Lou

I have an Aristocrat M Plus THC in black walnut.

I just realized that the one on Bob's web page here is actually my unit:
http://www.aristocrathumidors.com/arist-mP...abconfig-1.html

The grain on the raised door panels is just gorgeous. I hope that yours has something similar.

And, yes, I wish that I had purchased a BIGGER unit :laugh: , and so will you :D

/Lou

So cool!!! That picture is what made the wife and I choose the Black Walnut over the Red Mahogany. Mines going to look just like yours except I ordered the 25D model with Crown molding on top and added a lock on the accessory drawer. Also, I asked him for an extra slide-out internal singles drawer, and a loose drawer for singles that I can take out to make room for more boxes if needed.

LOL, I guess if I need more room I'll just order a second one with Crown molding on the bottom and stack 'em....;).

I have a "little" end table that I purchased from Bob about 6-7 years ago, I'm sure you'll be very happy.

[quote name='Smok'em' post='840976' date='Mar 30 2009, 09:15 AM']I have a "little" end table that I purchased from Bob about 6-7 years ago, I'm sure you'll be very happy.[/quote]

I'm sure I will be as well. Thanks Smok'em.....:)