• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ordering from Heartfelt?

pods8

So I was going to order some beads form heartfelt.com and the shopping cart took me to a google check out that wanted $999.99 for shipping 1/2lb of beads! :0 Looking elsewhere now. Obviously it is a gliche in the page but I don't want anything to do with that page anymore, if I was click happy oh man...

Sorry to hear to had a glitch with the site but all you had to do was "go back" or start over. Viper is a very well respected member here and i have purchased a few things from him online without a problem, you can contact him and he will help you out.

EDIT - I can't spell!!

Well based on comments I gave it another whirl and used the regular checkout instead of the google one this time and it worked out. Crazy the gliche shipping was going to me ~$1k. :p

Well based on comments I gave it another whirl and used the regular checkout instead of the google one this time and it worked out. Crazy the gliche shipping was going to me ~$1k. :p

good to hear it worked out. viper has a great site and his beads are fantastic.

good to hear it worked out. viper has a great site and his beads are fantastic.

X2. I am only running Vipers beads in all three of my humis, and they work real well. :) Enjoy em!

Don

:applause: Good on ya BOTL, don't be too quick to write him off just because Googles sucks sometime!! You'll be darn glad you gave it a second chance. It's like a cigar, your first time smoking it you're just feeling it out. You're second time, you're taking in all the different flavors. Your third time, you'll know whether you like it or not. As for a 4th and 5th, give them to your buddies!!

What that has to do with Viper, I don't know, but glad he worked out.

I swear Goolge Checkout is going to drive me to drink.....oh wait, I'm already there.

Sorry about that, Google has a mind of it's own now and then. It seems everytime they upgrade something the shipping goes to &$@^. I'm glad you got it OK on the other checkout.

I bought some beads from Heartfelt a couple weeks ago. Great product, fast shipping and zero problems. ;)

Danny

So I was going to order some beads form heartfelt.com and the shopping cart took me to a google check out that wanted $999.99 for shipping 1/2lb of beads! :0 Looking elsewhere now. Obviously it is a gliche in the page but I don't want anything to do with that page anymore, if I was click happy oh man...

Wow, I bought a 1/2 pound of beads from them, as well, but they charged me nowhere near that amount! :laugh:

In all seriousness, I'm glad you gave them another shot. My beads work great. I'm not sure what I ever did before I got them. Heartfelt's customer service is great, as well.

I bought some beads from Heartfelt a couple weeks ago. Great product, fast shipping and zero problems.

I got my beads about three weeks ago as well. The transaction was super fast, shipping was free for US military (thanks a million Viper!), and to top it all off, the beads ROCK. My somewhat erratic humidor was holding a solid 65% only about a day or two after the beads went in and it's held 65% ever since.

Barry

David is a top notch brother!! I'm running his beads in all of my humidors right now, and everything is going very well. The first time I went to purchase his beads I was short on $$, but loaded with cigars and he even traded me cigars for the beads. This just shows what kind of BOTL David is. He's got my business as long as I'm smoking, that's for damn sure.

:thumbs:

Another :thumbs: for Heartfelts, I've got 65's in both humi's.

Great customer service!!

Just got beads, a sheet, and adjustable hygrometer about a couple of weeks ago. Had one small issue that was taken care of with an email and was done fast. Great place to do business with! :thumbs:

Not that it's necesssary to pile it on, but I have ordered from Heartfelt twice and have never had a problem. Great products and great service!