• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Orlando Members

Gonz

Ultra Runner
I'll be down at Disney next week with the family, my wife has a conference and we're staying at The Contemporary. I'm assuming this means I'm within a shuttle or the Monorail from that Fuego by Sosa Cigar Bar in the Downtown Disney area. My parents will be staying with us for a couple nights as well, which means I have babysitters and will want to head out for cigars. We won't have a car, so any of the Coronas are out of the question.

I'm thinking either Wednesday or Thursday night. If anyone is interested and would like to attend please pm me and we'll get it done!

OK, you're all not doing alot for my self-esteem here.

I'll be at Corona in Lake Mary tonight. I'm going to be smoking very good cigars, and will even share.

Andy

Sorry I couldn't be there Andy! I had to make a trip up to NJ this morning.

Say hello to Avo for me!

OK, you're all not doing alot for my self-esteem here.

I'll be at Corona in Lake Mary tonight. I'm going to be smoking very good cigars, and will even share.

Andy

Be careful...Andy is sneaky :D

Dang, if I was in Orlando, I'd be there. It's cold up here again too. Could use some sun and sand.

Plus I am DOWN for some taquitos and a monorail ride.

"Is there a chance the track might bend?"

"Not on your life my hindu friend!"

BR

So what did you think of Downtown Disney, I was there last week, and It was great to be able to stroll around stores enjoying a cigar. The Sosa house brand was good smoke also.