• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Osama Bin Laden - confirmed dead.

BravoZulu.jpg

Doc.

Happy day! Thanks to the soldiers!

They were sailors.:rolleyes:

Doc

Indeed, Doc. Naval Special Warfare Development Group - part of JSOC. They are like SEALs and Delta but even more publicity averse.

As for Bin Laden, it frankly feels less to me like a huge relief than something...normal. "He had breakfast, mowed the lawn, killed Bin Laden, watched some baseball, ate dinner and went to bed." The way things ought to be and now, thankfully, are. Or perhaps the way it feels when you take off the cast or pull the bandage off after a serious injury has healed. You're better but not the same - the scar will always be there.

Don't misunderstand - I'm glad he's dead but none of this brings back the people killed at Ground Zero, the Pentagon, or a field in PA. And none of it brings back any of the members of our Armed Forces that have been killed over the past decade hunting for this asshole and his pals. It's just one less son of a bitch in the world, albeit one whose obituary I was happy to read, if I may paraphrase Mark Twain.

- Tim

Only thing surprising about this is that it wasn't closer to election time....

I mean, how dumb do they think we are? Already buried the body at sea? It's like they are saying no we don't have proof and you will never be able to find proof so f*ck off!
A brother after me own 'art. :thumbs: The pics are also obviously photo-shopped. Just more of the same crapola we've been getting for years.

This is NOT a new beginning - we're past halfway to a fascist state but not there yet. We're in the oligarchy stage with all the laws in place. But from the contents of this thread I'd say the prognosis is negative for the republic.

I mean, how dumb do they think we are? Already buried the body at sea? It's like they are saying no we don't have proof and you will never be able to find proof so f*ck off!
A brother after me own 'art. :thumbs: The pics are also obviously photo-shopped. Just more of the same crapola we've been getting for years.

This is NOT a new beginning - we're past halfway to a fascist state but not there yet. We're in the oligarchy stage with all the laws in place. But from the contents of this thread I'd say the prognosis is negative for the republic.

Awh come on fellas, even Glen Beck believes it.???

Doc

Quite the mixed reaction from folks out this way who lost loved ones in the 9/11 attack. No feelings of 'closure' or anything close. More sadness and the conjuring up of past anger. The Press is so f*cked up in trying to track these folks down to ask them their silly questions about what they feel now that Bin Ladens dead.

Since I am ex-Navy, WTG Delta Force 6. Who you are we will never, ever know. As Doc and I have heard over the years, Well Done! Carry-on.

I grieve for my fallen comrades and wish we could just shut this down and get everyone home.

Actually it was Devgru which if you go back far enough (1987) was made from SEAL Team 6. It isn't even Devgru anymore but the current name is classified. To find out more do a search on the Naval Special Warfare Development Group.

The problem was when he came out of Cyro-freeze he didn't know how the three sea shells worked, so the had to bury him at sea.

I for one am enormously pleased that they buried him at sea. Now everytime I go to the beach this summer I'll get to piss on his grave! :laugh:

~Boar

Clearly some of the tinfoil has peeled off your ceiling. You better repair that pronto before they lock back onto your signal and start the monitoring again.

- Tim

Clearly some of the tinfoil has peeled off your ceiling. You better repair that pronto before they lock back onto your signal and start the monitoring again.

- Tim
You're one of "Them." I can tell. ???

I for one am enormously pleased that they buried him at sea. Now everytime I go to the beach this summer I'll get to piss on his grave! :laugh:

~Boar

That's cleaver. I'll have to keep that in mind. :laugh:

I'm personally glad they buried him at sea. Now some jacked up F-tard can't come along and make some sort of shrine out of his gravesite for any of his sicko followers.

- Tim
:laugh:

I wouldn't wish my surveillance on my worst enemy. The poor souls would be bored literally to death.:p