• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Other multi-wrapper cigars (NOT Between The Lines)

Toaster

Puff Puff Pass v2.0 2004
Are there any more readily available multi-wrapper cigars available as an alternative to the Fuente Between The Lines?

I seem to remember someone telling me, somebody else made a wrapper half natural half maduro.... Curious minds want to know ! :p

Sherpa, the lower end Ghurka makes a striped cigar. I know that some from here have bought it but I haven't tried it yet myself. I'll look for a picture or a link. Sherpa Mystic

The link is now a current auction.

$43 for a bundle of 25! :0

I would have bought those just to try them!

There was a Penguin Cigar Company that made barber poles several years ago. I think this was in the cigar boom. Have not seen them in several years.

Conch Republic Cigar Company (Key West) makes some in the PC size.

Emo

My local shop makes one Hoboken Cigars 6x50.
They sell for 14.00 ea.

See Photo in my humidor.

I had a bundle of the sherpa's. I liked them. CI price is a little over $50 but if you hold out you can get them for about 37 on CB.

I know this doesn't help you out a lot, because they stopped making them.

But, Santa Clara was making the "Fiesta Striped" for a while (and there might still be a dusty box or two on a shelf somewhere). It was bigger than a lonsdale but I can't remeber the exact size. I just remember I picked up a box at JR Whippany a year or two back for only $30. and for Mexican Puros, they weren't half bad.

I just found a stock of these at: http://www.americancigarstore.com/store/pr...products_id=808
(They want $50. which is way too much for this stick, but at least it shows that there are a few still out there if you're interested).

I believe Hugo makes one. I have one in the top of my cooler but haven't smoked it as I heard they are rockets...

Alt to BTL is on Lew's One O'Clock Madness tonight...$26/bundle. Get 'em quick.........Shhhhhhhh........ :D

How do you "do" the jr's 1am madness stuff? I've never done it- I've only ordered directly from the web site.

Is anyone going to buy any of these? Maybe a split is in order? :)