• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Otterbox Group Buy

SouthsideCigar

I have noticed a number of threads discussing travel humidors, so I am putting together a group buy on the Otterbox Travel Humidor.
The buy can be for any of the various Otterbox sizes.

Pricing will be as follows:

Model GB Price
-----------------------------------
2-Stick ($13.49)
5-Stick ($14.99)
10-Stick ($16.49)
15-Stick ($18.74)
18-Stick ($31.99)
30-Stick ($41.24)

The coupon which will be provided once the registration has ended will give you the discounted price on any Otterbox as well as 5% off anything else purchased at the same time.

Shipping charges will be calculated at time of checkout based on the total order and shipping address.

* Depending on the size of the buy any items I need to order will be placed once the GB finishes. It will take a week or so to get the items in and pack everything for shipping, so please be patient. I will get the items out as soon as possible.

If you wish to get in on the buy, please add your name to the list with the model(s) and qty you want. Any additional items you wish to purchase can be done after the group buy closes and the coupon code is posted. The additional 5% discount on store items will be automatically applied as long as you use the group buy coupon and have at least 1 Otterbox product in the cart.

Example:
1. SouthsideCigar 10-stick (1), 18-stick (1)

Registered GB Participants

Thanks
Dave

Great prices. Wish I didn't pick one up last month :(

Great prices Dave! If you need a good travel humidor, get this one, I doubt you'll ever find it cheaper than this. :thumbs:

Those are great prices, and I would like to add that they really stand behind thier product. One of the latches broke on the 15 cigar model (I have 3 total), I sent an email and the customer service guy called and sent a new latch within 2 days. He also explained how to replace the latch and gave me the option of sending it in or just replacing it myself, which was very easy as it is a good design.

What method of shipping are you using? If it's USPS, do they fit in flat rate priority mailers? I'm asking for the 10-ct

It s USPS priority, but it is too big for the flat rate mailer.
It is the normal USPS rate at 1.1 lbs

Dave

Those are great prices, and I would like to add that they really stand behind thier product. One of the latches broke on the 15 cigar model (I have 3 total), I sent an email and the customer service guy called and sent a new latch within 2 days. He also explained how to replace the latch and gave me the option of sending it in or just replacing it myself, which was very easy as it is a good design.

X2
Otterbox has one of the best customer service out there. I also had a latch break on one of my boxes. Dropped it right on the latch on the concrete. Called them up, told them the problem and all was taken care of. They just sent me a new box. No questions asked. They didn't even want the broken one back as proof. :thumbs:

and yes....

MocoBird - 5 stick (2) ....hey! I got 2 hands! :laugh:

edit..cause I can't spell