• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Otterbox?

Cigar Chief,
There is not really any difference between an Otter Box and any other way you are going to carry cigars around in 90+ degree heat. Unless you use a cooler with ice packs. I use the Otter Box all summer at the golf course and have never had a problem.

Dave

If you are really worried about the heat, just throw the otterbox in the cooler!

Thanks for the info!!
I guess I should dedicate a cooler to just cigars, Now there is a thought. LOL

Mmmm, good point Wyatt. I use my 30 and 50 often. The 5 definitely does not, I use that for an outing to take 2 o3 three sticks. I have a 15 count but I can't remember.

Brian

Yeah, that's why I was thinking that one of those tubes would be good for the 5, 10, or 15 count. They would only take up one slot. But the better answer is probably a boveda pack.

The big boxes hold the puck perfectly. I received the Viper tubes from Secret Santa. They take up a slot, but are a perfect fit. Plenty of oommph. Great match for a 5,10,15.

Side note, I did not like the 30 count box I have. There are not enough dividers. The cigars are too lose. I really like the the Sherman's dividers. The boxes are too expensive, but the dividers/trays are ideal.

The tube is about the same size as a cigar

OtterBox.jpg