• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ouch!

FatherTiresius

Watcher of the Skies
Yep, gonna be laid up for a while. Don't know for how long yet....I'm visiting the doc this afternoon to get the prognosis. But this much is certain, 1) sometimes I can be a little too competitive and 2) I have 3 broken bones in my right foot.

Long story short...I was at my company's sales meeting this past week. We always start out with a friendly competition...sort of a team building exercise. This year it was an obstacle course relay race. Coming over the last obstacle I landed wrong and busted my foot.

So IGBC is going to have to take a little hiatus while I get things sorted out. Sorry guys but as soon as I'm able to physically handle things like carrying packages to the PO I'll finish it off.

Looks like a workmans' comp case to me!!

Broken bones in feet are horrible :(

Good luck gettin' better Greg!

You're not 25 any more!!

Get well soon! :D

I am sorry to hear that Greg. :( I hope you get well soon. Just think of the bright side. At least you still can smoke a cigar. :)

A few xrays, a walking cast and half a bottle of JD and you'll be up and around in no time! Get better soon.

i think i know what will cure that foot.

more cigars :D

sorry about your foot. don't get stabbed.

Ouch Greg! I am so sorry you are hurt.

Foot injuries are really a pain too, because it makes it real difficult to heal, and get around at the same time.

Hope you get well REALLY soon, and enjoy LOTS of good cigars in the meantime.

You are in my thoughts and prayers!

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

STEVE

Visited the vet this afternoon and the news couldn't be much better unless they told me the doc in Palm Springs mis-diagnosed it. But I knew better than that because I saw the x-rays with my own eyes. Anyway, no surgery (yay), a walking cast and just let time take care of the rest. I've already learned how to walk to the kegerator and back carrying a glass of homebrew. Now.....did somebody say cigars?

Thanks for the good vibes, guys. I'm feeling better already.

ps, I know you IGBC'ers are clamoring for the final installment amount. I'll get that to you asap.

You just get yourself healed up...Then we can finish the IGBC!!! Take care of yourself and get healed up!!!!

Sorry to hear about the "bad break" (pun intended) Bruddah Greg but I'm glad the injury wasn't as bad as first thought. Here's wishing you a speedy and full recovery Bro! Take care and get well soon!

Aloha,

Wade

ooohh i hope you get well soon, trust me i have had my share of pains. ugh.

kisses his wound!

FatherTiresius said:
Dawn said:
kisses his wound!
Feeling MUCH better now!! Thanks...I didn't mention the other places I was hurt did I? :lookup: :sneaky:
LMAO!!! Now that is funny!

Glad to hear the doctor's good report. :thumbs:

Well I guess that is about as good of news as you could get. Sorry to hear about your break. At least you'll get some good mileage from the rest of your co workers as well.

Get better soon Greg :D

All the best ........

BenjieV :D