• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Our first baby is almost here!

chito_a

Well, we went to the Dr's office thinking it was going to be a regular appointment. Halfway through, he asked "Did you bring your bag with you?" I'll admit my head spun for more than a few minutes. We knew she was close(wife is going on 38 weeks), but honestly thought we had at least another week. A few deep breaths later and here we are anxiously awaiting for her grand entrance. Please keep us in your prayers, not just wife and baby, but help stay conscious through all this. :blush:

Congrats... Parenthood is a club like no other you'll ever know. :thumbs:

Congrats and best wishes for your new family member!

Congrats! :thumbs:
Hope you didn't enjoy sleep that much :laugh:

Kids are a blast, you never know what to expect next!

Welcome to Parent Hood from WA State!! :thumbs: Enjoy the ride! :D

When my wife and I went in for her appointmentment, we were one week out. The Doc decided to keep her that evening, and our daughter was born the next morning at 1:31AM. It has been a heck of a ride from then on out! Enjoy it!!

Congrats! and best wishes... from another brother! :thumbs:

Congrads,

It really makes life worth it IMHO

Edit: spelling error

Well, we are still waiting. She is taking her time getting ready. I guess kind like most women do. I'll keep updating as things progress. Thanks for you words. :D

Just now getting to update this post. Its been an incredible 48 hours. Our little girl came out screaming at the top of her lungs (and hasn't stopped yet!!!) on the 3rd of January at 7:51 p.m. The wife was a great trooper putting up with 30 hours of induced labor, but low fluid forced her to need a C-section. She weighed in at 6lbs 7oz and measured 18 1/2 inches. She is just beautiful. Both are doing great and hopefully we will be going home tomorrow, God willing.
Thanks everyone for your good words and well wishes.

thoseeyes2.jpg

Just now getting to update this post. Its been an incredible 48 hours. Our little girl came out screaming at the top of her lungs (and hasn't stopped yet!!!) on the 3rd of January at 7:51 p.m. The wife was a great trooper putting up with 30 hours of induced labor, but low fluid forced her to need a C-section. She weighed in at 6lbs 7oz and measured 18 1/2 inches. She is just beautiful. Both are doing great and hopefully we will be going home tomorrow, God willing.
Thanks everyone for your good words and well wishes.

thoseeyes2.jpg

Congrats bro!! Very nice! My daughter was also born on Jan 3rd. And, believe me, they dont ever stop screaming!!! :laugh:

Congrats! You might have started first, but we beat you to it. My son was born at 11:57 after a whopping 17 minutes of surgery. Have fun and enjoy these first moments.

Congrats! I'm still practicing :blush:

Its all in how you stir, Ray!

Congrats on the kiddo, Shipmate! Just got me a rental, a 6lb 3oz baby granddaughter.

The miracle of life!!! G-d bless!!! Does this mean we all get free Opus XXs????? :D

Congrats on the new addition! What is her name? Or did I miss that...

Melly

Congrats! Enjoy her while she is young, the older they get the more difficult they become!