• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Our Top Sellers - Free Shipping Always!

Rod said:
What an asshole.

Why are there links to that cesspool better known as Puff?

Just a guess, but I'd imagine it's a formatting thing from them. Hashtag something there and it becomes a link to search it? Then copy/paste your post from there to here and *poof*, link back to the cesspool.

puff.com has a tagging feature (that's not very well implemented) that causes any use of a # to show up as a twitter-style tag, so any number given as #X turns into a tag ling, and when you copy/paste from their forum it retains the link.

So in other words you wanted to get a well trusted, respected, and reputable vendor here on CP's pricing information so you could come in and undercut his prices?  I've got a feeling if you had made your intentions known Jim wouldn't have given you his pricing.  This tells me all I need to know about you and your business.

Why hasn't he been banned Rod?

Fuego said:
I used my personal email address when requesting a price list because I wanted to see the prices being offered to people, not businesses. I can further expound upon this statement if you so choose.