• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OUT LAW EVENT

enerjay

OK, time to plan. Out Law is having a Tatuaje 2/21/09. This is one of three I would like to make.

Just putting it out there for brothers who live in the area that would like to make the trip out. Maybe an over night with cigars poker and good brothers to hang with.

What say you.

I will do that, so for those that have the time and for the LOCAL BOYS, lets plan a night of it. Tell that wife, it's a boys night out.

Thanks for the cigar today at Harold's, and have fun in Kansas City! :) Calendars. :cool:

I would be there but I have an all day bachelor party to attend in KC that day. Have fun though. Hopefully next time I'll be free!

Jay, are you envisioning a "carpool" to KC?

I was there for a couple of days, i know you'll have some memory making good times. ;)

I'm planning on being there Jay.

Jay, are you envisioning a "carpool" to KC?
There are a couple events that I would like to make this being the first. As It happens I do not drink so I am more than willing to drive.

It could just be a one day trip, for this early in the season event and maybe a weekend event come spring.

Humm yes I am. :whistling: :rolleyes: :thumbs:

Thanks for the cigar today at Harold's, and have fun in Kansas City! :) Calendars. :cool:

GEAN, good to meat YET another Brother in the STL. area. Enjoy the cigar for sure. That's what CP is all about.

PS. I have room for 4 on this road trip. :thumbs:

GEAN, good to meat YET another Brother in the STL. area. Enjoy the cigar for sure. That's what CP is all about.

I will definitely be in for the day trip. We can drive my car if you wish. Plenty of room and if we need to I have a Suburban as well.

PS, we should have a planning meeting as well.

I will definitely be in for the day trip. We can drive my car if you wish. Plenty of room and if we need to I have a Suburban as well.

Jay,
Sounds great! let me check my schedule at work. I'll be in touch.

Bruce
I believe Larry has a good point, a smoke and trip planning meeting sounds good. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Jay,
Sounds great! let me check my schedule at work. I'll be in touch.

I think you will choose Thursday nights or Friday early or Saturday so you can work on the Dawn patrol.

Bruce
I believe Larry has a good point, a smoke and trip planning meeting sounds good. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Would you boys be willing to pick up a straggler in Columbia?

I haven't been to their lounge in a while, but its still there!

I for one would be happy to share the ride with you. I am going to make sure Dan (who lives in St. Louis and is on the board) knows we are going, he has a limo.