• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OUT LAW EVENT

Just a follow up to answer my own question.

I just talked to Scott over there and you can take advantage of the store deal. They say it is best to call around 11 central time. They do not yet know what the swag will be.

Outlaw is always courteous, kind and helpful. I am always impressed in the few times I have dealt with them.

Glad they could help you out. If for some reason on Saturday you have any problems with them, you just let me know and I'll slap 'em around a little. Especially Brad.

I would pay to see that.

So what time is everybody getting to the outlaw on Saturday? I'm gonna try to be there around 11, depending on how long it takes to get my friends mobilized.

My son has a 9:30 basketball game, and I plan to head up there right after that. I'm guessing I'll be there around 11:30 at the latest.

Just a follow up to answer my own question.

I just talked to Scott over there and you can take advantage of the store deal. They say it is best to call around 11 central time. They do not yet know what the swag will be.

Outlaw is always courteous, kind and helpful. I am always impressed in the few times I have dealt with them.

Glad they could help you out. If for some reason on Saturday you have any problems with them, you just let me know and I'll slap 'em around a little. Especially Brad.

I would pay to see that.

So what time is everybody getting to the outlaw on Saturday? I'm gonna try to be there around 11, depending on how long it takes to get my friends mobilized.

My son has a 9:30 basketball game, and I plan to head up there right after that. I'm guessing I'll be there around 11:30 at the latest.

I am actually going to KC on Thursday evening and staying through Saturday. We have a 1:00 pm meeting on Saturday and I am not sure how long the meeting will last. What is the normal course for this type of event?

I am actually going to KC on Thursday evening and staying through Saturday. We have a 1:00 pm meeting on Saturday and I am not sure how long the meeting will last. What is the normal course for this type of event?

The events usually kick off at 10:00 am on Saturdays, with food and beer being served usually by 11:00. Food and drinks are free while they last. Basically the day is just time to hang out and relax. Pete will be working his way around the crowd, etc. Purchases of the event cigars get you entries into the raffle where they give away many prizes. Usually around 4:30 they do the raffle drawings(you do NOT have to present to win), and then the poker tournament starts at 5:00. IF you guys have any other questions about the event feel free to PM me. I'll help out as much as I can.