• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Out of the Retail Business

I really like the name. Always liked the chaveta. Such a cool sounding name. Good luck with things; I'm sure you'll do well.

Congrats and best of luck with the new venture. I was very impressed with the Sudeste line, and look forward to trying your new smoke. Please let us know when these are out, and where we can pick these up.

Good luck on your new endeavor Kevin, always good to hear of someone following their dreams!

Is this the sign up thread? :laugh:

Good luck to you Kevin, I hope the new cigar is a smashing success.

Wow, starting your own cigar brand?! Exciting. I've always wondered how that process works . . . best of luck to you! I'll look forward to tasting!!

Kevin,

I want to thank you for always helping me out hand having my back during you sales and during regular business. You have been a true friend in so many ways that it is impossible to list on this thread.

I look forward to trying your cigars and to continuing out relationship. I know wherever you go success will follow.

You have all of my thoughts.

With much care,

Matthew

Congrats to you and kudos for going for it.

I look forward to giving your cigar a go.

Just wanted to say thanks to all that purchased Chaveta from Mark. Hope you like em!!!

Best of luck with the new line! :thumbs:

If you make a good product and get the buzz going here on CP and other boards, you're sure to have a winner.