• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw 2010 Events

Smokyballs

The nap master
deadoralive-poster-web_2.jpg

Man, why couldn't I live closer to that place, I've heard they throw some serious parties. :( Maybe I'll fly out there for the Tatuaje and Fuente events!

Oooh...Padrón and Fuente a few months apart. Maybe I'll make both next year.

Thanks for the update. :thumbs:

I go when Bruce goes!! :sign:

Seriously though, Fuente looks like fun, plus I've gotta see my "friend," Sneeds, at least once a year to continue to receive his 401k bennies we get as a couple in our bromance. That, and rub baby oil on Brad's head.

I think I've just violated the rule of "What Happens At The Outlaw, Stays At The Outlaw..." :(

Damn fine lineup! 

If I could make the time for any of them I would...

Just for the sausage! 

I like it. Padron in may, take a month off, then tatuaje pepin and LFD all in a row.

Damn fine line up there for 2010!!!! If I have to fly out to KC for anything, I'll make sure it's around the time of one of your events....... :D :thumbs: :p

Hmmm. Two days before my anniversary... Probably shouldn't.

Hmmm. Two days before my anniversary... Probably shouldn't.

Tell her it is what you want as a present and that you can find a nice romantic place in KC (probably not a BBQ place) for her.

Are these all going to be at the North store?
Technically, both. We are going to have a mini event at the store not having the main event on Friday. Now, where each one of these are going to be is still up in the air. The Winter events more than likely will be at the South store. I will post the locations once they are determined.

Are these all going to be at the North store?
Technically, both. We are going to have a mini event at the store not having the main event on Friday. Now, where each one of these are going to be is still up in the air. The Winter events more than likely will be at the South store. I will post the locations once they are determined.
Thank you!