• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw bad to the bone black

leftyposthole

Any of you bros. or sis. who love the old Pepin El Centurians or would like to try one need to get some of these. Its supposed to be the same recipe and other than not having 5 or 6 years age on them they are very close. Simply a wonderful cigar. Do yourselves a favpr and pick some of these up.

Lefty

what do you think guys is this good enough to get ol Lefty a free fiver. Outlaw are you listening..........hehe
yes this is a mooch thread. lol ;)

Thanks for the tip.
And Lefty, don't be a mooch, lol. One day your mailbox will be bombed, but it'll probably be
way past your 4 months of being active here at CP.

All in fun fellas. And if you do bomb ol leftys mailbox ( please, please don't ) make sure you send a little sumpin for the mail lady. By looking at her I would say she likes twinkies..

The secrets out. This is in fact the same recipe. Unlike the Centurion these will be regular production for as long as they have tobacco.
Enjoy.

Lefty if you make it to the store I will buy you a couple myself. I didnt see the comment at the end of your post, thought it was your sig. tag.

edit:comment to lefty

if you do bomb ol leftys mailbox ( please, please don't ) make sure you send a little sumpin for the mail lady. By looking at her I would say she likes twinkies..

This is because she only has 4 houses to visit.. When/if more people move there she'll shed the lbs.

Now thats funny right there

Dirick I ordered some from you guys a few weeks ago on your recomendation, they are superb. Thanks for the tip