• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Event - Camacho

Bsneed51

Habitual Threadjacker!
Just trying to see if anyone is coming into KC for the June Outlaw event. The golf is on Friday June 13, and the cigar event is on Saturday. Camacho is the featured cigar this month, and I believe I read something about a golf tournament (I will not be playing) and a calendar girl search.

So, is anyone coming in from out of town?

Which of the locals will be in attendance? (yes Brad I know you will be there.)

BSneed,
We don't know each other but maybe we can change that at the event.....I'll definately be there. I won't be playing golf as that would be both horrible and embarassing, but the event itself is a must. See ya there.

Ted

Have fun, guys! The Outlaw really does it up right!

I'm not driving 600+ miles for Camacho, though...

:)

I'm not a Camacho fan, but I'm sure it would be worth going if you're in and around KC that weekend. The Outlaw sure as hell know how to put on an event!

Have fun guys!

Just an FYI for those of you that aren't really into Camacho, The Outlaw Calender girl try outs are also part of this event. Come pick your favorites for the '09 calender! Free food, free beer!

Just an FYI for those of you that aren't really into Camacho, The Outlaw Calender girl try outs are also part of this event. Come pick your favorites for the '09 calender! Free food, free beer!

Now you tell me :(

Will try to get to the Pepin or Litto event this year!

Ok since I have used up all my permissions to leave the state of Minnesota for a while I am going to have to ask you guys take many pictures at this event, and share with your brothers. I would also like to start a write in vote for the always lovely Amy :)

My last reply may have come across as a bit harsh. That wasn't my intent. If I lived closer, I'd be there in a heartbeat! The Outlaw does it the right way and the event will be fantastic no matter the guest of honor. Hell, if they threw a party with no guest of honor it would be a blast!

160 girls will be in attendance to get into the 12 slots for the '09 calender. Your votes will chose the winners!

If you're in the KC area - don't miss this event!

I've never really been a big fan of Camacho's. But we had a local event yesterday in the Chicago area, and I spent the evening with Christian - what an incredible time. Very down to earth and very passionate about his cigars. Talked me into the 10th anny - I'm now sold on Camacho's! :love:

He definitely looked pumped for the Outlaw event! :thumbs: