• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron

I'm booked and scheduled to land around 1 PM! I hope to see most of the usual suspects and new folks.

I'm booked and scheduled to land around 1 PM! I hope to see most of the usual suspects and new folks.

Wow, you don't mess around! After getting screwed out of the visit last year by Delta, I'd like to actually make it there this year.

I need to see if I can make it up there. You would think it would be easy only being about 2 1/2 hours away but I havent even been there once. At which location is it being help at?

khari, I'm just lucky enough to kiss this leg to a business trip. I'll be coming from SFO with a Dnver connection. Hope to herf with the beedog, E and other bay area botls, too.

khari, I'm just lucky enough to kiss this leg to a business trip. I'll be coming from SFO with a Dnver connection. Hope to herf with the beedog, E and other bay area botls, too.

I will hide in your luggage so I can score some burnt ends

wow, this is the first time padron hasnt conflicted with my finals, maybe I can do this...

When will you be in the bay area? Have to see how work is around this time. I might be able to make it but not sure at this point.

When will you be in the bay area? Have to see how work is around this time. I might be able to make it but not sure at this point.

I'll be in SFO Monday the 2nd. Leaving the 6 th early for the Padron event

I hope to hook up with you , Phil and E. That would be a blast! :). It'll also nice if you all can go to Padron, too

If you are indirectly inviting with me to stay with for the month, I accept.

You can park my RV in front of his house for a month if he turns you down. Public street and such. :thumbs:

Well, I look at the calendar, and once again my weekend "appears" to be free.

I've learned my lesson over the past two years not to confirm attendance as of yet. But as of today, that weekend looks good to me and the longer it goes without doing this again I get the itch even more.

So my stance as of today: That weekend looks good, and I'm going to fill it with the Padron Event. I hope it can stick.

I am getting really stoked. Hope you guys can get it squared away as to which event will be the big CP get together. I'll be here for Padron, Litto, and Fuente for sure. Having Outlaw only ten minutes away is a luxury I'll no longer have, but I'll still be within about 2 hrs.

I have taken off and plan on comming down from wisconsin for this event. Anyone know of good hotel that is not to expsive to stay at for this event? Please message me so I dont miss responds.. THANKS

Looks like I can only make it to the first weekend, family is going to visit my sister the weekend of the 21st, and since it's my dad's birthday and my parents anniversary I'm gonna have to go. Anybody have a head count for the actual event?