• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron

Looks like I can only make it to the first weekend, family is going to visit my sister the weekend of the 21st, and since it's my dad's birthday and my parents anniversary I'm gonna have to go. Anybody have a head count for the actual event?

No, but we need to get one so I know how many to tell them for dinner at Jack Stack.....well assuming we want to go to dinner at Jack Stack with Jorge again. :whistling:

I wanted to drive down for this event after talking to Ketchtwenty2 but now after reading this discussion it seems like know one is going? Should I change my plans to go. If not anyone know of good place to get a room that isnt super expensive

The cheapest place to stay is near the KC airport, it's about a 5 minute drive to the north store and about 40 minutes to the south store, IIRC.

I wanted to drive down for this event after talking to Ketchtwenty2 but now after reading this discussion it seems like know one is going? Should I change my plans to go. If not anyone know of good place to get a room that isnt super expensive

I think we are still looking at a group of 15 or so CP members counting the local KC guys. Probably less than that for the second gathering a few weeks later.

Brent -- I switched my shift at work so I will be at the dinner on the 6th. :thumbs:

Now that I've got my new schedule set Brent, I'll be submitting my day off request for the 8th. I can't believe it's been two years since I've seen you man.

Oh man, payday is that Friday.

I will not buy the 40th Humidor, I will not buy the 40th Humidor, I will not buy the 40th Humidor, I will not buy the 40th Humidor...

Now that I've got my new schedule set Brent, I'll be submitting my day off request for the 8th. I can't believe it's been two years since I've seen you man.

Then you will see me twice in two months. Lucky you.

Ok it is official I will also be down in KC the 6-8th Arriving at airport around Noon, and plan on being at the store by 2. Looking forward to smoking with you all soon.

Joe G

Spoke with Kendall last night, and as soon as he confirms the number of people Jorge will have with him, he is going to call Jack Stack and set up our dinner on Friday night. Only two weeks away. :thumbs:

Brent, I better be the one sitting next to you at dinner not Jon! :sign:

Joe G aren't you guys waiting for my flight to come in? Are you renting a car or should I keep mine? LMK.

Getting all geared up for this one. Just managed to dodge a bullet, I was scheudled to go with the finance to her friends wedding, but she canceled. WOooo

PS -- Breedy stop stalking me on arfcom ;) . Rockband takes practice :laugh:

Getting all geared up for this one. Just managed to dodge a bullet, I was scheudled to go with the finance to her friends wedding, but she canceled. WOooo

PS -- Breedy stop stalking me on arfcom ;) . Rockband takes practice :laugh:

It is good you recognize the financial aspect Tony, you will be paying for-e-ver

Tony can't spell or do math for shit, but that is the best Freudian slip EVER.