• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw

cookie_1978

I had my first chance to visit The Outlaw this past weekend. Brad and the boys treated me like a life long friend, even though this was the first time I met any of them. These guys are really terrific, and if you ever have a chance to visit or buy from them, you will not be disappointed.

Thanks again guys.

Those guys are first class all the way. :thumbs: Great place to go as long as you can put up with the abuse from the manager. :sign:

Everyone needs to visit The Outlaw at least once in their cigar smoking life. It's a great shop, but it's the people that really make the difference there. Top notch.

You didn't get the full Outlaw treatment unless you experienced the butterfly on a tomato welcome package! :D :sign: :sign:

Those guys are class act! :thumbs:

Damn, how do all you guys keep passing through the Outlaw and I don't get to meet any of you. First JHolmes, and now you.

Anyway, great group of guys working there.

Damn, how do all you guys keep passing through the Outlaw and I don't get to meet any of you. First JHolmes, and now you.

Dude, I think there's a running theme here! :laugh:

And yes, those Outlaw fells are TOP NOTCH! :thumbs:

Yeah Brent, I was thinking the same thing...geez should our feelings be hurt?! ???
Just kidding and yes they are a great bunch of guys at the Outlaw.

No offense meant for not letting you guys know I was rolling through. Wasn't very well planned and the wife just barely let me out. :) Hope to make some of the events next year.

Outlaw rocks. Brad and the boyz really know how to make you feel welcome!!

No offense meant for not letting you guys know I was rolling through. Wasn't very well planned and the wife just barely let me out. :) Hope to make some of the events next year.

Those guys treat everyone like family, it's why they are so sucessful!

Yep and now we have Outlaw2 to look forward to. I wonder if they are cloning Brad or perhaps Brent in Mrballs2 in the making ???

Joe G

The Outlaw is nothing but the best! I'm a little over an hour away and it's nothing for me to make the drive just to grab a few sticks. All the guys are class and are will help you with anything you need. It's an awesome place to visit!

The Outlaw is nothing but the best! I'm a little over an hour away and it's nothing for me to make the drive just to grab a few sticks. All the guys are class and are will help you with anything you need. It's an awesome place to visit!

It's was good to finally meet you Rob. I wish you would have had a little more time to hang out and smoke.

A great place! Guys were friendly as hell! You gotta stop when you're in their neck of the woods!

You really can't do any better than the Outlaw guys, even with Brad chain smoking dog rockets all night.