• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outstanding wife

MIke73

Folks,

I have an outstanding wife. I am sure most of you have the same but I just love mine. Today I was getting ready for work and when I walked down stairs and seen she was on a cigar web site looking at Cigars. Thinking she was ordering for herself I asked what she was looking for and her reply is what floored me.

She came back and said I noticed your box has some space so I though I would get some to back fill it for you.

Got to love this woman.

Very nice! I suppose that for me to even have a chance of that happening, I'd need space, first! :blush:

ha mine had the same thought although we aren't married yet. I told her if were still together in 8 years(only been together 2 years so far) that I would think about getting married.

Yup, she's definitely a keeper. What's she gettin' you by the way...... :D :thumbs: :cool:

In my experience there are only two possibilities here. She did something. She wants something.. In either event, you're going to pay.

Doc.

In my experience there are only two possibilities here. She did something. She wants something.. In either event, you're going to pay.

Doc.

I hate to be cynical but I'm with Doc on this one. I love my wife but usually when there's something extraordinarily nice going on, she's up to something devious.

Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.

;)

Nothing devious going on. Asked her today what she bought and why and her reply was she just felt like doing something nice for me. No strings attached. What she bought was the Old World Reserve from Rocky Patel.