• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

pachinko machine

gws3

1000 post club member
i finally found a pachinko machine to add to the gameroom i'm creating in my basement. had one when i was younger but lost it in a fire. been looking for another ever since. went to a BIG flea market at the richmond raceway on sat. and there it was calling my name from across the room.
got the jammed balls out of it and presto it works great. just have to rewire the lights.
already have a pinball machine circa 1976, 2 dart boards,a pool table on the way and now my pachinko machine. soon my creation will be complete, muhahahahah,oh sorry,

for those that don't know. a pachinko machine is what i call a cross between a pinball machine and a slot machine. it stands upright and has a flipper to send a ball up to the playing area which has little pegs all over it . the ball bounces around and you hope it lands in the little holes and then it pays out more balls. no skill involved just an addicting game of chance.

We have one in the garage. They’re fun games to play. Like slot machines but the ball are the tokens. Now the question is do you have a lava lamp?

Mpass

no lava lamp yet.

but that's a great idea. i've been thinking about a retro atmosphere for the basement.

as soon as i get the pool table. which should be before spring.
i am going to have a little party :D :D

Would that be a cigar friendly game room???

LMAO :D

not according to the "boss"

but she has to leave the house sometime muhahahahaha!!!!

:sign:

As long as we get the smoke out before she gets home. (so you don't have to leave the house with us when she gets home) :D